Prologue

The cheering was being drowned out by the rush of blood and my fist colliding with "The Machine's" jaw. I heard the pop and he was down for the count.

    I spat blood. I stood over his bruised and battered body and stared at my work. Broken arm, dislocated shoulder and jaw, lacerations down his chest and a huge gash on his forehead. Blood everywhere.  He had gotten off lightly.  This was nothing compared to my previous fights. I waited for the announcer to acknowledge me as the champion.

   The underground fighting ring, this is where the toughest, roughest and most sadistic and of course money. But I do this only for the thrill and release. To release all the anger and frustrations and I can't say it's ever good for the opponent. I have this strange blood lust but I can't help myself, I am my father's daughter after all...I chuckle darkly. I can't ever show weakness because the moment I do the walls may come crashing down. I live my life on the edge, always wondering what's around the corner; only thought in the world is to protect my family, forever and always.

    "And the winner is, Mystic!" snapping me out of my thoughts. And the crowd went wild...

 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So here's my new story i hope you guys like it. tell me what you think :D