He confidently walked into the lobby, requesting a key for a room belonging to Frank. The receptionist was quite nice, smiling and complimenting him on his eyeliner as she got the key for him. He smiled back and thanked her before getting in the elevator and heading to the sixth floor.

------

He slid the room key through the electromagnetic lock, the green light flashing and the lock clicking as it unlocked itself.

"Hey there," he purred, walking over to where Frank was seated.

"Nice of you to join me," Frank replied, smirking cockily.

Gerard began tantalizingly slowly undoing the buttons of his shirt, Frank's dark eyes enthralled though his expression maintained an arrogant smirk.

"No more teasing. I've been wanting to fuck you since I walked in and saw you on that stage," Frank said soon after Gerard slid off his jeans, an obvious bulge in the thin lace panties the stripper wore.

"Someone's eager," Gerard teased as Frank quickly unbuttoned his shirt, his tattoos now visible. Oh, how Gerard adored tattoos...

Frank kissed him forcefully, pushing him back onto the bed. Gerard trailed kisses down his client's neck, sucking on the hollow of his throat and nibbling his collarbones. "Fuck, let me get the lube," Frank groaned, quickly digging through his pockets.

"You better have a condom, too," Gerard said breathlessly, sitting up straight and his shoulders tensing.

"Of course, I'm not a fool. I don't think you have something, but I'd rather be safe than sorry," Frank said absentmindedly, pulling off his boxers before crawling back on top of Gerard. He slid the panties down Gerard's legs, throwing them off in the corner. He lubed his fingers before prepping the stripper, sucking on his neck to distract from the discomfort and pain.

"Don't worry about leaving marks, I like them and I can cover them if I need to," Gerard sighed, Frank smirking against his skin and inserting another finger.

Gerard hissed at the intrusion then moaned as he adjusted, biting his lip and his eyes squeezing shut. Frank worked his fingers in and out, curling and scissoring them in such a way that had the redheaded stripper desperately moaning and rocking his hips back onto his hand.

"Uh, I need more, Frankie..." he moaned, opening his eyes to stare up into Frank's. Frank bit his lip, the little nickname the stripper had given him and the desperate way he moaned it having an effect on the dark-haired man.

Frank teased him by removing his fingers, rolling on the condom and slowly stroking lube over himself. "You want me to fuck you? Pin you down, and fuck you right into this mattress? You're a whore, aren't you? And you just want this cock in you," Frank asked arrogantly, knowing the stripper was definitely desperate for a good fuck.

"I'm such a whore, Frankie. Just fuck me, please," Gerard whined, his cock now aching with how badly he needed to come.

Frank smirked and complied, lining himself up before forcefully thrusting in without any warning. Gerard cried out at the sudden motion, the sharp pain soon turning to intense pleasure.

"Fuck, you're tight," Frank grunted, tightly gripping the stripper's wrists and pinning them to the bed.

"Uh, god, Frankie," Gerard moaned as Frank hit that special spot, his toes curling.

Frank relinquished his grip on Gerard's wrists, moving his hands down to the man's slender hips instead. Gerard tangled his fingers in Frank's hair, pulling the younger man down to kiss him. The sharp contrast between Frank's hard and rough thrusts and the sensual, almost gentle way he kissed him turned the redhead's brain to mush.