Chapter 19

Darcy's POV
    I was running to my room when someone grabbed my arm. It was Steve.
   "What do you want, Steve?" I asked while trying to shake loose of his grip on me.
   "You need to listen, you're in danger." He said trying to be calm.
   "I'm not in the mood for this, I can do what I want when I want and a 'head disease' isn't gonna stop me." I said still trying to get loose.
   "Well, fine. Don't listen, but when you die, just know I love you." Steve said finally letting loose.
   "I love you too, but I'm not gonna die and this head disease is fake." I said sassy.
  "Then why didn't Pony want to wrestle with you? He always wants too." Steve said, maybe he was right. If Pony didn't want wrestle, it was true. Pony never turns down a chance to try to beat me.
   "Okay fine, I'll stay out danger. But can we go to the movies, nothing can happen there." I said about to walk downstairs.
   "Socs are everywhere, they could jump you." He said sincerely.
   "Protect me?" I asked batting my eyelashes, it always makes him do what I want.
   "Okay, fine." He said, giving in.
We got to the Nightly Double, and I tried staying out of trouble. I couldn't concentrate on the movie, my head hurt more than ever.
"Steve, can we go?" I asked.
"Yeah, this movie sucks." he said and we got up to leave.
We got of the Nightly Double and we were on our way home, when I seen Kennedy. Oh great, just what I need.
"Hey Stevie." she said flirtatiously.
"Leave." I said getting annoyed.
"Oh you little girl." she said trying to pat my head.
"Don't touch her!" Steve freaked.
Kennedy hurridly grabbed her arm away from me.
"I'm leaving, Steve, you can talk to her." I said with a mopey tone in my voice.

(A/N - there is probably gonna be like 4 more chapters of this book! Sad endings, happy endings, scary endings coming at you, be prepared.)