Chapter 18

Steve's POV
"Where did she go?" Darry said running out of the kitchen.
"She ran outta the house screaming." I told Darry.
"She what! Oh my god...." Darry was really freaking out.
   We ran outta the house looking for Darcy.
   She was just sitting on front lawn.
  "Darcy!" I said and ran over to her.
  She was crying into her hands when I got to her.
  "What?" she said, not looking up at me.
  "Is everything okay?" I asked, already knowing the answer. I just thought it would be the right thing to do.
   "No! Everyone is acting all weird, ever since this morning!" she said a little loud.
   "Hush, calm down. We are just looking out for your safety." I told her.
  "Since when does people look out for my safety?" she shouted and ran back inside.
   "Uhm, did you see all that? Please tell you seen all that." I asked Darry.
   "Yeah, I did. Let me go talk to her." Darry said and ran in after Darcy.

Darry's POV
   "Darcy!" I shouted for her as she was running up to her room.
   "What?" she asked with tears in her eyes.
   "Come sit on the couch with me." I told her and motioned for her to follow me.
   She followed me and we sat on the couch.
   "Tell her!" Soda told me.
   I nodded my head in his direction.
   "Ok Darcy, there are some things I need to tell you." I was a little worried to see how she was gonna react.
   "My head hurts a little, can we talk later?" Darcy asked rubbing her head.
   Soda came running in and sat next to us on the couch. He had worried look on his face.
   "Did you just say your head hurts?" Soda asked her.
   "Uhm, yeah, and it's getting worse." Darcy said still rubbing her head.
   "You can't go to bed, and don't lay down." I said quickly.
   "Why is everyone acting weird?" she asked.
   "That's what I wanted to talk to you about." I told her nervously. I feel like I was sweating uncontrollably.
   "What is it?" she asked in an annoying tone.
   "Don't put pressure on your head. You could die. Stop yelling and don't wrestle. And now that you have been, you can't lay down." I told noticing that it sounded ridiculous.
   "Yeah, like I'm gonna believe that." she said and got off the couch and walked away.
   "Darcy Amelia!" I screamed knowing that she hated her middle name.
   "Don't say my middle name!" she screamed.
  Oops, big mistake, very big mistake.
   "Darry.....what are we gonna do?" Soda said sweating terribly.

Steve's POV
   I just sat on the front yard for about twenty minutes.
   I didn't know what to do, I didn't want Darcy to die. She is my everything.
   I went back inside and Darcy was screaming.
   "Darcy!" I shouted.
   She just stopped and everyone was quiet.
   "What? Are you gonna tell me I'm gonna die and I can't lay down?" she said crossing her arms.
   "You told her?" I asked Soda and Darry.
   "Yeah, she didn't believe me." Darry said.
  "Darcy, he's telling the truth." I was trying to convince her.
   She just stood against the wall quiet.
   "Darry, show her the paperwork." I told him.
  Darry ran into the kitchen to grab the paperwork, and he gave it to Darcy.
   She sat there reading it for a couple minutes.
   "Did you guys really make this up?" she said madly, threw the paperwork on floor and ran upstairs.