Chapter 14

Ponyboy's POV
   I had to call Soda at work because Darcy had just passed out. I'm only 14, I don't know what to when someone passes out.
   Soda ran through the front door, Steve right on his heels.
  "Where is she?" Soda asked wide-eyed.
   "On the ground, right here." I pointed to the ground where she was.
   "Why is she on the ground?" Steve asked while Soda ran to go grab Darcy off the ground.
  "Because she just is." I said in a mumbly tone. 
   "What did you do, Ponyboy?" Soda asked me.
   "We's was wrestling. Next thing I knew she wasn't fightin' back, and that's when I realized she wasn't conscious." I said, worried what Soda would think.
   "You's was WRESLTIN'!" Soda screamed at me.
   "Well, yeah." I said with my face turning red.
   "I'm gonna hurt ya PONY!" Steve screamed at me.
   "I didn't mean to!" I shouted back and ran to my room.

Dally's POV
   I had nothing to do and Steve was at work so I decided to go visit Darcy and Pony.
   I walked through the front door and Steve was there next to Darcy on the couch. Oh great.
   "Hey, man." I said walking into the kitchen. "She fell asleep on the couch?"
   "No, she's unconscious because Ponyboy was stupid and decided to wrestle with her." Steve told me while he was stroking Darcy's hair.
  I hit the wall with my fist and ran out of the house.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry this chapter was so short, I have something to do today, so here's what I have. I hope you like the story so far!