"But Austin" I whine.

"But Brogan" He whines back "I need it"

"You're so needy" I giggle, and he pouts turning on his side to bury his face in my neck.

"But it's only because I love you" He teases, kissing my collarbone.

"How dare you use your love for me to get a blow job, you horny little shit" I fake a scoff, and he whines into my neck. He grabs my waist before rolling back over and he lifts me up to straddle his lap "What the hell?" I laugh awkwardly as I feel his bulge between my legs and I have no idea what to do about it.

"I told you I need it" He squeezes my hips and I blush deeply, hiding my face in my hands "I know you want to" He chuckles "Or else you would've said no by now" He teases and I bite my lip nervously. I sigh and he grins knowing that I'm giving in. He pulls me down to him and presses his lips to mine in a short kiss. He runs his thumb over my bottom lip before connecting our lips together for a deeper kiss. 

He slides his tongue into my mouth, and moans lightly when I roll my hips into his. His hands grip my hips, moving them in a slow motion that make his head throw back in pleasure. I kiss down his neck, sucking on the skin to leave dark purple marks. My lips skim his chest as I move to rest between his legs.

Austin breathes heavily, and I attach my mouth to his hip, leaving another hickey and he impatiently runs his hands through my hair.

"Babe come on" He groans, and I giggle pulling his pajama pants down his legs. I toss them on the side of the bed. My palms begin to sweat at my nervousness at the fact I have never actually done this. I run my hand over the front of Austin's boxers and he bucks his hips into my hands. I take a deep breath, deciding it's better to not think about it.

I peel his boxers off his leg, and lay them beside me. I take him in my hand and pump his length slowly, his breathing speeding up. I bite my lip gently before carefully licking a bold stripe from base to tip, my mouth encasing his tip. He moans loudly as I suck on his tip, and he grips my hair in his hand. My mouth moves down his length, my tongue massaging the underside, and his free hand slaps down over his mouth when he curses loudly at the feeling of his tip hitting the back of my throat and I gag.

"Fuck Brogs" He moans into his hand, and I hollow my cheeks, slowly moving my mouth along his length "Shit, you're so good" He moans, taking in a shaky breath. I grip his thigh in one of my hands, as the other is gripping his length. I suck on his tip, and delve my tongue into his slit. His moans increase in volume as well as frequency and I take that as a sign he's close so I take him deep into my mouth again, my nose brushing his pubic bone. I gag slightly, but I follow through, moaning around his length hoping to get some sort of reaction.

When he grips my hair even tighter, his length twitches in my mouth and before I know it he's releasing in hot spurts down my throat. I wait until he finished, and I giggle at his disheveled state. I wipe my mouth and hand him his boxers back. After he puts them back on he lays back down into the pillow, and pulls me into him. He kisses my hair, and releases a sigh.

"How the fuck did you learn how to do that?" He asks once his breathing returns to normal.

"Well considering I was winging everything, I guess myself" I shrug.

"I should've made this bet sooner" He chuckles.

"Oh shut up" I roll my eyes, punching his chest lightly. 

"I need a nap" He yawns "You wore me out"

"It's literally 8 in the morning, and one blowjob how are you worn out?" 

"You're just that good" He winks, and I blush deeply.

"Well, I'm going to let you sleep. So, just call me when you wake up I guess" I shrug, getting out of bed.