Small talk

You sat down slowly, trying not to spill your coffee and inhaled the smoke of the cigarette. "Thank you" you said with a bride smile and blushing cheeks.
"Sorry again for bumping into you" Lee said, seeming upset.
"It's okay, I have never met a famous person" you said grinning.

You engaged in a mutual conversation and time passed by quickly.

"So, where are you heading to?" you asked the tall man curiously. "I'm going to New Zealand, what about you?". "Really? Me too, when does your boarding start? And which one is your gate?" you asked in a mix of shock and happiness.

You didn't think this day could get any better after finding out you both were going to take the same flight. When the airport staff told you the flight was overbooked, they upgraded you to first class and made you sit next to the famous and brilliant actor!

After two hours of chatting you both decided to get some hours of sleep. Suddenly you woke up, caused by the shaking plane in the storm. There must have been an expression of shock written on your face leading Lee to take your hand and squeezing it gently. "Don't be afraid, everything will be alright" he said, trying to calm you down.
After half an hour the plane was flying calmy again and you started to relax.

You both started talking again and got some gin fizzes during the flight, getting slightly drunk.
Joking and laughing you fell on your seat/bed as Lee fell on top of you, caressing your cheeks. You looked in his eyes as he suddenly pressed his lips on yours!