Nice stop im Dubai

You woke up and stared outside the window, neck hurting. One more hour to your stopover in Dubai and a waiting time for your next flight of six hours.

When the plane came in to land you watched all these sky scratchers and beautiful buildings in the center, yet you knew not far from the center people lived in poverty.

After a smooth landing you entered the nearly empty aiport and walked through the long hallways to find a coffeeshop and a smoking area.

You were very tired and didn't sleep well during the flight, that was why you did not pay attention to your surroundings.
Suddenly you bumped into a tall man.
You were about 1,7 metres / 5 and a half feet tall to see who you had a crash with but only saw a man's chest. You continued looking upward to see Lee Pace standing in front of you, mumbling an apology.

You stared at him and blushed, unable to speak when he started giggling.
That was when you had found your voice again.
"I'm sorry, I did not intend bumping into you" you said with an apologetic smile. "No problem, it's okay" he said and gave you a gorgeos smile, what made you forget asking for an autograph.

You nearly started singing and dancing because of your happiness, inside you were screaming! You kept on walking to get yourself some coffee, trying to stay cool and smooth, wondering if you were going to see him once again.

With your coffee in your hand and a new book in your bag you went to the smoking area. You put a cigarette in your mouth but you could not find your lighter. Looking for someone in the nearly empty area you found Lee sitting at a table smoking a cigarette.

"Excuse me, do you have a lighter?" you shily asked. Looking up to you and realizing he just bumped into you, he offered you the chair next to him and lit your cigarette.