Chapter Two: So We Meet...

Beginne am Anfang

"What the hell are you doing in here, pervert? Get out!"

My hands flew forward to cover my body even though my privates were covered by my underwear. In the light of the day, I could see his features more clearly. I could see the lust and admiration in his eyes. He was fine. There was no denying that. He looked better than most of the men that I saw in this neighborhood. His gold skin, light mustache, full lips and brown eyes were all just right.

He took a step forward. I took three back quickly, my back bumping into the draw of the dresser. His eyes continued to rake over my body and his thumb and forefinger came up to stroke his chin, as he stood there for a moment.

"You looking good, mami," he said, walking forward. He came to a stop in front of me and he examined my face with his. "Real good. Your body is tight."

I moved sideways to get away from the dresser and him. "Get out," I repeated.

He chuckled and continued looking at me. "I don't think so, Keish," he responded.

I knew that I wouldn't be able to stop him, if he tried anything. He was creeping me the hell out and I didn't know why he was even in here. Where was Ambrianna? Why had she even let him in here? She needed to come get her company. I knew I should've locked the door.

"Ambrianna!" I shouted. "Come get this nigga out of my room!"

"Fa'real, though?" he asked. "You gone sic my own sister on me?"

I froze at that. Ambrianna had never mentioned that she had a brother. Then again, she didn't tell too much about her family. She didn't tell me much about her past. I only knew what she wanted me to know about her. I had always assumed that she was an only child.

"I just want to get to know you. Spend some time with you-"

Feeling a bit braver after calling her name, I got sassy with him. "And I want you out of here, but we don't always get what we want, do we?"

I sighed. Where was Ambrianna? She needed to come get her brother.

He smiled at that. "Correction," he replied. "I always get what I want. Always."

He looked me dead in the eyes as he spoke. I swallowed hard. He was determined and I could see. He lived with Angel, so he had to be able to get what he wanted. When you rolled with the most feared man in the area, people would jump through loops to get you whatever you wanted.

I shook my head. "I don't know who you are and I don't care, just get out."

I grabbed a short gold summer dress out of the draw and pulled it over my head quickly. It stopped at mid-thigh, but it was enough to cover up my exposed skin.

"Ambrianna!" I shouted again. I walked past him and headed into the hall. I walked around for a moment and didn't see her. The apartment wasn't big enough for her to hide, so that meant that she had stepped out. She had left me here with her perverted brother, whose name I still didn't know.

"She's not here. She went to go grab something." His voice was smug as he followed me around.

"Dammit," I muttered, dropping down onto the couch and putting my head in my hands for a moment. I looked up a moment later, staring at him with suspicion. He had come into the apartment, probably saw me naked and decided that the temptation was too much to resist. There was no one here to stop him, if he tried anything. I was going to talk to Ambrianna about this. Her brother was a creepy pervert.

Who the hell was he, anyway?

"Why don't you leave until she comes back?" I suggested.

"Nah, I'm good."