Evil Dreams-OHSHC-FF- Meetings

A/N: Hey I'm Going To Change All POV's To Be Normal, I Just Really Think It's Stupid To Do It When I Know I Don't Want To. Also A/N's Are Only Going Be At The End Of A Story, Unless It's To Remind You Of The Last Chapter If You Really Need To.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Tayla's POV

"You Do Know We Need To Go To The Office To Get Our Timetable." Stupid Idiots, The Lot Of Them

"Yeah, But Where Do We Go?" They Replied As If I Didn't Just Tell Them

"I Just Told You To The Office, And You Really Don't Know, I Shouldn't Both...Ow." We Ran Into 2 People In The Hallway, Well Brooke And I, Bronwyn And Stacey Were Behind Us So Well Fell Backwards Into Them. The One I Ran Into Had Black Hair And Glasses, No He Didn't Have Glasses For Eyes, He Wore Glasses. His Eyes Looked Greyish Or, Well A Bit Violet. See He Has Eyes. He Wasn't That Tall If We Were Standing Next To Each-Other. Oh, By The Way I'm Really Tall, Well For A Woman. The Other One, Brooke Walked Into, Had Blonde Hair And Violet Eyes. He Wore A Goofy Grin, Kind Of Cute, But I Judge A Book By The Book, Not By It's Cover, I've Always Been Taught That, Even Throughout 6 Years Of Primary School In Australia, And A Short Amount Of Time In High School, And No Not All Australians Have The Accent Only Certain People, And I Don't, Talking In My Head To People Who Stereotype, Don't Know Why. Then It Clicked, The One With Dark Hair Is Kyoya Ootori, And The One With Blonde Hair Is Tamaki Suoh, The Son Of The School's Chairman.

"My Princesses Are You Okay?" Tamaki Said With Concern, Not Genuine, For Us.

"I Think I'm Going To Just Go Die Now" I Awkwardly Mumbled Trying To Get Out Of The Conversation, Only Trying, The Others Mumbled It As Well "Bye." But Before I Could Leave Ootori Grabbed My Wrist "Now Why Would That Be? Also Are You The New Student, Why Can't I Even Find Out Your Name?"

"Well, To Start Us Off I'll Tell You My Name, Ootori,

"How Do You Know My Name?"

"Why Do You Research People? Now To Get Back On Track, My Name Is Rose Tayla Gold Chantelle Alicia. My Sister's Name, The One That Ran Into Suoh, Is Lily Brooke Silver Chantelle Alicia. The One That Stood Behind Me Is Camellia Bronwyn Violet Lily Rose. And Finally The One That Stood Behind Brooke Is Jasmine Stacey Coco Lily Rose, Those 2 Are Sisters.  Yes We Are The New Students, I Thought It Would Be Obvious, You Haven't Seen Us Before. Lastly, Because You 2" I Started Off Looking At Ootori, Then Looked At Suoh Letting Ootori Know He's Still There, And I Was Talking To Him As Well "Are Both Idiots." I Finished Bluntly With My Signature Evil Smirk And Walked Off.

______________________________Time Skip__________________________________________

"Nice One, T."

"Thanks, Gus, Sadly Though For You I Already Know." I Said Cheekily Walking Passed Them Into The Classroom Handing The Teacher The Slip We Were Given. Stacey Already Knocked On The Door.

"Please Introduce Yourselves." The, Stupid, Teacher Said As Bronwyn And Stacey Walked In Calmly And Confident, While Brooke And I Went Shy, Oh, And By The Way We're In Class 1A.

"Yeah Hey, We're Jasmine And Camellia," First They Pointed To Bronwyn Then To Stacey "We'll Let You Try To Figure It Out," Then They Looked At Me" Hey, Kitty You Going To Introduce Yourself, Actually Don't Bother Answering," Of God No Don't Introduce Me Of All People Introduce Brooke. "This Is Rose And This Is Lily, Once Again Figure Out Who's Who, Any Answers Or Questions?"

I Can't Believe It So Many People Put Their Hands Up, We Pointed To A Boy With Orange Hair And Amber Eyes, Hikaru Hittachin, His Twin On The Opposite Side Of The Person In The Middle, Haruhi Fujioka, A Commoner, Here With A Scholarship.