Ch. 5: It Happens

Start from the beginning

We watched as the sun disappeared over the horizon and the moon replaced it.

Ally had her head on my shoulder. She was so relaxed.

"That was beautiful." She said softly.

"Yeah, beautiful." I replied.

She turned to look at me, face to face. "Austin, do you think Trish will ever talk to me again?" She asked.

"Yes Ally, who could go an hour without talking to you, who could go a second without talking to you!" I assured her.

"That's really sweet Austin, thanks for always being there for me." She said.

We both began leaning in. Finally without any interruptions we were able to have our first kiss. It was perfect.

Our kiss only lasted for about 20 seconds until Ally pulled away, "Austin...I really, really like you." She confessed.

My heart blew out of my chest. Ally Dawson just confessed that she likes me and the best thing is...I like her back. No...I love her back.

"Ally I don't like you." I paused trying to trick Ally, her face want blank and she was about to cry, "I love you, Ally." I finished my sentence.

Tears streamed down her face but they were tears of joy. I could see it in her eyes she was happy.

Finally we had confessed our love to each other.

"Ally..." I paused.

"Yes, Austin?" She asked.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked waiting for her to reply.

My heart was beating faster and faster...what if she said no?

"Yes Austin, I'll be your girlfriend." She replied.

We shared our happiness in a hug.

Finally we were dating.

We finished our hug and went on with our night.

"So would you like some ice cream?" I asked Ally.

"Mmmm, that sounds great!" She answers.

We walk down the sidewalk, holding hands, to the ice cream shop.

"What do you want?" I asked Ally as I got out my wallet.

"I'll have a chocolate cone." She said licking her lips.

I ordered Ally's chocolate cone and a vanilla cone for myself.

We got our ice cream and left.

"Thanks for the ice cream Austin." Said Ally.

"No problem." I replied.

We walked down the beach. It was beautiful. The moon was shining bright, just enough so we could see. Waves were splashing gently up against the shore and best of all Ally was there.

We finished our ice cream and laid on a blanket in the sand. We laid side by side and looked up at the stars.

I sat up and looked at the water.

"Hey Ally do you want to get in the water?" I asked.

"What no! I don't have a bathing suit and its cold!" She explained.

"We can go skinny dipping, and it's not cold." I said.

Ally gave me a 'what the heck' look and rolled her eyes, "I don't know Austin." She said a little hesitant about the idea.

I sighed, "Come on Ally it will be fun." I said. I ripped my shirt over my head and took my pants off. I left my boxers on and walked into the ocean and splashed around.

"The waters great!" I called.

Ally sighed. She took off her shirt and pants leaving her bra and underwear on. She ran down into the water and fell into my arms.

"Austin, I don't think I like this." She said hesitantly.

"Relax Ally, there's no one around." I reassured her.

"Your right. Now lets have some fun!" She said and began splashing me.

I splashed back laughing.

Ally splashed me over and over. I loved to hear her giggle. It was cute and attractive.

Ally stopped splashing and rubbed her arms, "I'm getting cold now Austin." She chattered.

I scooped her up and carried her out of the water. We put our clothes back on and laughed at what we just did.

"That was fun." Ally said. "I've always hated swimming."

"I told you it wasn't that bad." Austin shrugged.

It was getting really late so we decided to pack up and go home.

I drove to Ally's house and dropped her off.

"Good night Ally." I said and reached over to kiss her.

She kissed me back.

"Austin, can you stay here, please?" Ally begged using her big brown eyes.

I sighed, "Fine."

"Yay!" She said and hopped out of the car.

I walked alongside her into her house.

"I had a great time!" Ally said.

"Me too." I replied and gave her a hug.

I went upstairs to find some PJ's. I couldn't help but think...Ally and I are dating!

--------------

<~Ally's POV:

As Austin got dressed I decided to check my laptop.

I went on Austin's website and noticed something wasn't write.

There was a new topic that was titled, Austin Moon Goes Skinny Dipping With Songwriter: Ally Dawson.

I clicked on the topic. People were going crazy. There was a link to the original article. I clicked the link and it took me to StarNewsNow.com

The title read the same thing. I decided to read the article.

Austin Moon Caught Skinny Dipping With His Own Songwriter Ally Dawson:

Austin Moon was caught by a news man skinny dipping with his songwriter Ally Dawson. Are they a thing now? And what is Austin doing skinny dipping with her at midnight in the ocean! Stay tuned for more news.

I looked at the picture of Austin and I in the water. This was bad news. What is Austin lost his career! Plus we weren't actually skinny dipping we had all of our underwear on!

I heard Austin coming down the stairs. He definitely wasn't going to like this...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooh cliffhanger...well Austin and Ally are finally dating! What do you think will happen next??

Thanks for reading please comment and vote!

~Emma