"Why isn't she moving?" Asked Gray.

"Isn't obvious. She is to shock to move." Replied Laxus.

"But still. She-" Gray couldn't finish his sentence because Someone Shouted something to Lucy.

"Oi. Lucy Move your ass. Come on. I thought you said you finally wanted to beat him. Come on, Prove him wrong. Prove us wrong tell- no show us who you really are." Erza shouted to Lucy.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

NORMAL P.O.V

Once Lucy heard Erza shout she had snapped out of her daze and what was shocking was she saw a massive ball of light headed her way. Everyone gasped but what they didn't see was the smirk on her face. The ball of light had hit her head on. Everyone was worried. Fairy Tail was ready to come down there. Sting just had a smirk on his face and was about to leave when all of a sudden the smoke had cleared and there stood Lucy smirking.

LUCY P.O.V

Once the smoke had cleared up, they all saw me and Sting's smirk turned into a frown but then turned into a smile. "I'm impressed. You didn't even faint or something." Sting said with a smile. I nodded.

"Dragon Slayer Secret Art: Sky drill." I chanted, then a vast whirlwind attacked Sting. I smirk but then quickly disappeared when I saw Sting standing up with only a few scratches.

"What's wrong? Lost to much power already, Blondie." He said. I was sick of tired of his games.

"Time reminder: 15 Minutes left, Kabo," Mato announced. I looked over to Sting.

"Let's end this," I said. Sting nodded.

"Let's." And with that, we both smirked. "Dragon force: Level 2!" Sting shouted. I could here gasps and whispers going around the whole arena; even Sabertooth was shocked. I, however, wasn't shocked because I already had mine. By turning on Dragon Force level 2, you must find the magic power within and unlock it, and once you have lots and I mean lots of magic power will go through your whole body. This magic is as strong as Minerva's magic.

"Transformation: Dark Fire Dragon Queen." I chanted.

Flames were circling my whole body. My hair turned pale white then changed into a fiery red at the bottom. It was in a double side ponytail. I now wore a Black sleeve-less T-shirt, I had Black sleeves, but that was detached and a Black arm jacket with red ruffles on the end. I wore Black skinny pants and black Knee-high combat boots. My eyes were now a fire colour, Meaning that they were a mix of Red, Orange and yellow. 

Once the fire had died down there, I was standing in the middle of the arena in my Dark Fire Dragon Queen form. I smirked, and Sting has a light blush on his face, but that was quickly replaced with a smirk.

"I'll make this a fair and fun battle. Let's see who wins. Father and son or Uncle and Niece." I said. He was confused, and so was the rest. I chuckled. "What I meant was let's see father and son as in You and Father, Weisslogia V.S Me and my Uncle, Draco," I said in a simple way so they would understand. He nodded.

"But how are they going to come here?" Sting asked. I chuckled.

"Easy, Just let them come through the portal," I said while he nodded. "Open Gate of the Dragon Realm: Come Through Weisslogia, The Light Dragon and Draco the Dark Fire Dragon." I chanted then all of a sudden a big blue portal appeared in the sky and then two dragons came out.