Warnings

"Aera, get back into the restaurant." I was ordered by Damon. Apparently he had seen Sara to.
  "But Damon-" I tried to stop him but was cut off.
  "Not now Aera. Do what I said." So I did. Where ever Sara was, Khalid could not be far behind. That, we both knew. I was standing by the window looking out. Damon had walked over to Sara's truck and tapped on the window. I saw her roll it down. I couldn't tell what she was saying though. I wish I had awesome hearing sometimes.
Damon POV:
  "Sara, what are you doing here?" I asked her.
"I'm sitting in my truck, what does it look like?" She had gotten considerably meaner than before.
  "You can't be here." I growled. I was in charge when she stepped into our dangerous grounds. She knows that she cannot be too defiant. I was stronger than she could imagine, but with Khalid around, I’m sure that was easier.
  "And who says not? This is a free country, right? Would you care to enlighten me on what year it was declared as such? I believe you were around for it, were you not?" a smirk grew on her face. She thought she was winning. She was so very far from right.
  "Leave, now Sara, and take your evil 'boyfriend' with you." I looked around. He would be around. I knew that he was listening to our every word.
  "Khalid loves me. He said so. He said would make me like him, and all my dreams would come true." I hardly doubted that he would make her dreams come true, more like her nightmares.
  "Stay away from him, Sara, just trust me." I looked at her with warning eyes. I was starting to sound like Stefan. I needed to get out of the house more often.
Aera's POV:
  I saw the truck drive away, and waited for Damon to come back in.
  "Well that was fun." He said sarcastically.
  "What happened?" He told me their conversation, and then he offered me to come over and I agreed. We drove over to the Salvatore house quickly after.
  "Stefan's out hunting." He said as we walked into his house.
  "Hunting what?" I asked suspiciously. Damon shut the door behind me as we walked in.
  "Don't worry; he eats animal blood, not human." He shrugged. We walked into the living room and stopped in the middle of the room.
  "Oh, ok." I was relieved.
  "We have the house all to ourselves." He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. I put my arms over his neck and whispered in his ear "Not today." He gave me a disappointed look.
  "Do you enjoy making me frustrated?" He asked in a seductive tone.
  "I do, ever so much." I flashed a coy smile at him.
  "Any other girl would die to be in your place." He smiled.
  "I'm sure a few have." I shot back playfully.
  "Touché." A split second later, he leaned down and kissed me. It was nice. I had missed the feeling of his lips against mine, it hadn’t been very long since the last time, but I didn't realize how much I had actually missed him. I was constantly flustered every time he kissed me. He pulled away first. Damn.
  We stared into each other’s eyes for a few seconds after. “Why did you do it?" He questioned me randomly.
  "Do what?" Him and his random questioning. That was supposed to be my job.
  "Give me your blood last week." He stated as if I should have known.
  "I don't know." I replied not knowing if that is being honest or not.
  "You don't know? Most girls give me their blood in hopes of me turning them into vampires. Some, because they want to die, and you don't know?" he was clearly astonished by my response. He was slightly frustrated; it made me laugh on the inside.
  "Well... I guess it was partially because I figured you would take my blood anyway, and   partially because I didn't like the hollow look in your eyes, and I wanted it to go away. Also, I guess I just wanted you just too... bite me." That last part sounded creepy, but it was the truth. I’m sure there were some people out in the world that liked it. After he had drunk from me though, I wasn’t so keen on it anymore, but it was better than him going out and killing people.
  "You wanted me to?" he looked at me in disbelief.
  "I wanted you to. Is that so hard to believe?" I put my hand on my hip.
  "I can't figure you out. You are so strange." He smiled.
  "Well, if it helps, I can't figure you out either." I added lightly.
  "Will you go with me to the prom in two weeks?" Damon asked me out of the blue.
  "Yeah, sure." I said in a girlish voice. I had been hoping he would ask me. It seems terribly girlish for me to think about it, but it was one of the little joys in life that I seemed to have lately. Being around vampires wasn’t exactly all rainbows and sunshine.
  "Great." He smiled down at. It was my turn to be unexpected.