Jet

"Rina!" Someone shouted, I was looking in all directions. Where was that coming from? "Rina!" it once again shouted, where the hell is it? "Hey Rina!" someone hold my shoulders, it was Mingyu, my ex-boyfriend. Oh shit, why is he here? "What are you doing here?" I asked as I remove his hand on my shoulder, "Nothing, 'you alone?" He asked. I want to show him that I have completely moved on, I want to show him that I have a man that is better than him. "No, I am not alone. I'm with my boyfriend!" I confidently replied. He laughed on me, he still thinks that I am nothing. "Wake up Rina! Noone will love you. Stop assuming, Reality is just one step forward! Come on!" He said. I was really mad and somehow sad. I felt really down, he's right I am a nobody. Tears suddenly fell off my eyes, "By the way, I wanna know your imaginary boyfriend." He sarcasticaly said, then laughed. He was about to leave but someone pulled his shirt which made him stop, "I am Hoshi, Im Rina's boyfriend. Who are you?"
It was Hoshi, he came to help me. "I am Kim Mingyu. Don't you dare ask me that question!" Mingyu replied then punched Hoshi in the face, and since that Hoshi is a robot, he wasn't harmed. "Ouch! What the fuck? Are you made up of steel or somethi-" Mingyu asked, but before he even finish what he was about to say, Hoshi punched him, it was a super punch! Mingyu lost this round, he cannot move nor speak. "Don't ever mess with my girl, ever again!" Hoshi said while holding my hand, the people on the background started clapping and cheering for Hoshi.

Hoshi hugged me then kissed me in the forehead, I can't looked at him directly in the face. "Hey baby, It's alright now. That boy is gone, Mingyu will never bother us again!" Hoshi said then hugged me even tighter, I pushed him away the broke the hug. "Mingyu was right Hoshi! Nobody will love me, 'cause I am a nobody." I screamed with tears on my eyes, "That's not true Rina, Im here to love you. Right?" Hoshi said, trying to comfort me. "Yes, 'cause I made you to love me. But if I didn't, for sure you won't love me too!" I said then ran away with tears on my eyes.

~This is kinda emotional, and sorry for making Mingyu a bad boy. hahaha!

Don't forget to vote and share! Thanks!