Hok

I dressed up then we gone to the mall, I wore a black highwaist skirt and three-fourths on top. While he was wearing a Hello kitty shirt and a My little pony boxer, Even if is wearing that simple and girly clothes, he is still cute and adorrable.

We were walking in the mall, searching for a nice clothe for my robot boyfie. People starting staring at us, specially at Hoshi. I know the noone can resist Hoshi, but it still making me jelly. We entered a shop full of clothes, we went on the Men's Department. "Good morning mam and sir, how may I help you?" The sales lady asked. "We're looking for a clothe in his size." I replied. "Okay mam." She said in flirty tone. That bitch, she is flirting with Hoshi! Hoshi is mine so back off! "Baby, are you jelly?" Hoshi asked. He might have noticed my jealousy, "No, I'm not." I denied. He smiled at me, I can hardly see his eyes. It's just that everytime he smiles, his eyes suddenly went missing. "I said No!" I once again denied, but this time it's harder and somehow louder. "Come on Jagiya! I have a censor remeber? I can sense human's emotions." He said while giggling in laughter, "Well your censor maybe broken." I replied, rolling my eyes. "Come on! Spit it out!" He commanded, I can't hide this feeling, I should tell him. "Okay! I do! I am jealous!" I said, he raised his eyebrow the scratched his forehead. "I just don't like the way that sales lady look at you!" I said, "Don't worry baby! I'm yours! Only yours!" He replied then pulled me to hug him, he kissed me in the forehead. And for me, it's a goal!
#RelationshipGoals *^O^*

The sales lady handed us the clothe, we pay for it then left the store. "Wait Baby, Im just gonna change clothes." He said then went to the bathroom to change clothes, I was waiting outside the Men's room.

~New character next chapters.

Don't forget to vote and share. Thanks!