Leap of Faith and Sorrow

Start from the beginning

"The name's Robin by the way." Robin said. "Thanks.. For helping Arion."

He fumbled his way to his bunk, and immediately fell asleep.

******************************************

(Third Person POV)

"Leofrick." The leader woman said. "Lycaon has fallen. You will have to bring me the king now."

Leofrick gulped. He lacked his usual mischievous looks and his icy blue hair was messy.

"Xara, my ladyship." He bowed as he spoke.

"We have just witnessed our new kings power. Wouldn't it be more wise to wait a while?"

Xara, the leader, turned away from Leofrick.

"Remember well, Leofrick." She said. "This place does not favour the weak."

She started walking away.

"I'll have you leave in the morning."

Leofrick was drowned in fear. "Y-yes ma'am."

He turned towards the darkness of the sky.

He sighed heavily, as he tried to recollect his past.

Suddenly, he heard a rustling in the dark behind him.

Leofrick spun around and brought his whip out.

"Who's there?!" He shouted.

Out from the darkness stepped the Puppet, whose blood was one of the ingredients used to locate their new king.

Leofrick put aside his whip and turned to face the night sky again.

"What do you want Puppet?" He said quietly.

"Family." She replied.

Leofrick turned back towards her in confusion.

"Family?" He exclaimed. "You can't have a family! You're nothing but an object!"

Puppet flinched as she heard those words. But she regained her composure.

"But that's what you want isn't it?" She said softly. "You want to see your family again don't you?"

Leofrick face turned to rage. But his eyes showed the truth, the sorrow.

"Puppet.." He said. "Watch what you're saying here..."

"Come," Puppet said. "I can show you them."

She swiftly stretched both her arms out, and a rip appeared in midair.

The rip wasn't on a wall or anything, it was simply a rip in the air.

She opened the rip, and an image formed. Then, the image shimmered, and the features of the image began moving.

The image in the rip showed a little house in town.

Leofrick was stunned. Tears started forming in his eyes.

"T-that's.." Leofrick started.

Puppet took hold of Leofrick's hand. "Come."

The rip extended to the size of a human, and Puppet and Leofrick walked in.

******************************************

"Yo, Ban." King said. He laid back on his big green pillow. "We should inform captain that we found him."

Ban whistled. "Long trip to Edinburgh though.🎶"

"We could tell Merlin." King replied. "I'm sure she could easily tell captain."