Leap of Faith and Sorrow

I do not own anything from the Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai!)

Robin looked up at them. Holding Arion, he backed up from them.

"W-who are you?" He asked cautiously.

Ban and King looked at Robin, then at Arion.

They spotted the mark of the wolf on his hand.

"We're here to help." Ban said. "He's one of us.🎶"

*******************************************

Robin backed up even further.

He couldn't trust two complete strangers just after what had happened.

King cantered forward.

"What happened here?" He asked, just noticing the shrivelled corpse of the once werewolf king.

King turned and walked up to the corpse. He turned it over, examining it.

"Looks like all the moisture from his body was removed. Not a single drop was left. But how?"

He put the two together. He glanced over at Arion.

Ban also realised. He looked at Arion and grinned wildly.

"Oho!🎶" He said, as he walked over to where Robin was holding Arion. "So the new guy is pretty powerful huh?🎶"

He walked around Arion, examining him as how someone would examine their enemy before a fight.

"W-who are you?" Robin asked again. "Please leave us alone."

"Oi, you brat🎶" Ban replied. "Listen up. This guy is one of us. Which means we aren't leaving without him.🎶"

"Ban," King said. "Let me handle this."

Ban scoffed and proceeded to lay down in rest.

King pointed at himself. "I am the Grizzly's Sin of Sloth, King."

He then pointed at Ban. "That scoundrel over there is the Fox's Sin of Greed, Ban."

Robin just looked at them in confusion.

King sighed. "We're a newly formed group of Holy Knights from Liones. You may have heard rumours of some group called the Seven Deadly Sins?"

Robin shook his head.

"King.🎶" Ban popped up again. "I say we take all his stuff, take the guy and leave. This guy is a dumb shit not knowing who we are.🎶"

"Shut up Ban." Ban just resumed his little nap.

"Look." King said. "We don't want to hurt you. We've just been tasked to bring him back to Liones. Seeing as you're his friend, you can come along too."

Robin really had no other option but to agree. He couldn't fight being injured, and these two guys seemed really powerful to him.

"We can wait till he wakes up right?" Robin asked.

"Of course.🎶" Ban shouted. "I'm not gonna drag his lazy ass to Liones am I?🎶"

Robin stood up and attempted to pick up Arion. But his injuries prevented him.

He slumped back to the floor.

"The bunks.. Over behind us." Robin said.

King motioned his finger forward. Out of nowhere, a green pillow appeared and picked up Arion, taking him to the bunks.

The pillow came back to King, who proceeded to rest on it.

"You should get some rest too," He said to Robin. "We'll get moving in the morning."