True Ability

I do not own anything from the Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai!)

'In a matter of seconds, we were surrounded by wolves.

No, these weren't wolves. These were different.

Half wolf, half man. Werewolves.

Robin and I were hopelessly outmatched.'

****************************************

I looked around.

No chance of escaping.

I looked over at Robin. He was sweating heavily.

Suddenly, the werewolves in front of us parted, giving way to what seemed like their king.

This guy was bigger than the rest, and much more hairy. His blood stained teeth hung out of his mouth.

He walked up to us, and bowed.

"My name, is Lycaon, King of the werewolves." He said dryly. He then pointed at me. "I have been issued by my Ladyship to bring you to her."

That was odd. Someone was powerful enough to order around the King of the werewolves, and they were looking for me?

"Why?" I asked.

Lycaon chuckled. "Why, you ask. Well... you will be our king."

His words took a moment to sink in.

What had I done to become king?

Weren't the werewolf clan evil? Always looking for ways to eradicate the human race?

And if I was to be their king, would that mean I would be forsaking my own race?

I decided to decline his offer.

"I think I'll pass on this offer." I said gingerly.

Lycaon smirked. "Oh, you don't have a choice..."

I raised my sword in defence.

Lycaon stepped back into the darkness of the night, as his fellow werewolves jumped towards us.

I slashed with my sword, and water erupted from the blade and towards the enemy.

It was like the sword was enhancing my power and allowing me to use it to my full potential.

I willed water to rise from the ground, forming a massive wall of water.

I commanded the water to cover me, and it obeyed.

The water wrapped around me, enveloping me in a defensive ball.

'WATER BALLOON'

The werewolves leaped at me, but they couldn't penetrate my defence.

My defensive ball was continuously swirling with water, which made entry difficult.

The werewolves stepped back together, and howled into the night sky in unison.

They bared their fangs and outstretched their claws.

Suddenly, Lycaon re-emerged from the shadows.

He howled louder than the rest, and showed his bloodshot eyes.

"Fools!" He shouted. "Lessen your blood-lust! We need him alive! If he dies, then we will suffer Our Ladyships's wrath!"

I looked at the werewolves. They seemed more agitated now.