More Surprises

-River-

Penelope has been in the shower for a very long time I had enough and barged in since she forgot to lock the door. I saw Penelope in a towel and she was dripping wet and her hair was wet she looked surprised.

"What the hell River!" She screamed as my eyes turned black from seeing her all wet and only in a towel. She snapped her fingers and gripped the towel tighter.

"Are you even listening to me or are you picturing a nasty, perverted, fantasy right now." She tried to hide a smile as I blushed.

"Get out I'm about to change." She said as I stalked over to her and pinned her to the wall. I looked into her eyes and saw lust.

"What are you going to do with me?" She asked huskily.

"Many things babe." I said as I began to drop kisses down her jaw she began moaning as I put my lips on hers and she slid her tongue into my mouth as we wrestled for dominance. I finally won and we pulled apart.

"I would love to continue this babe but Eva and Adam are coming oh an some of my friends from high school." I smirked as she frowned.

"Nice one you have me all hot and now your leaving cute." She said sarcastic as I winked and closed the door and went off to change. I have recently moved in with Penelope so some of my stuff are still at my old house.

*Penelope*

I changed into a cute black strapless dress that was kinda above the knees and my red pumped heels and I curled my hair and put it into a messy elegant side bun and I put on red lipstick that made my lips look kissable and sexy and I applied liquid eyeliner that winged out and a smokey eye shadow and I was filling my eyebrows a little then I applied a silver bracelet and some red earrings that were hoop and a red necklace that was a heart. I walked into River without a shirt I bit my lip as he turned around and his jaw dropped.

"How could you be this sexy and still be even more." He said as I smiled shyly.

"Put on a cardiage or a sweater baby I don't want anyone all over you." He smirked as I rolled my eyes playfully. I slipped on a little red cardigan that covers my shoulders. Then I heard the door bell ring and I walked down the steps and saw River in black dress pants and a black long sleeve dress shirt with a red tie I smiled as I opened the door and saw my parents there with Vianna and my brother and sister I took Vianna she had a red dress on with a cute black bow belt she giggled when I carried her.

"You look very elegant sweetheart." My mom said as she walked in. I passed Via to River. As the house started to get packed with people. Then finally our last guest. I opened the door.

"Hi." I said as my mom hugged me I was surprised but hugged back. My dad smiled it was weird calling them mom and dad. They walked inside and I called Bianca downstairs so she could eat. I went upstairs and fixed my make up a little and I took off my little sweater and I bumped into a hard chest.

"Oh sorry." I said as I tried to pass but the person wouldn't let me I looked up and this guy looked awfully familiar. He was looking at me hard. I snapped my fingers.

"Excuse me I have to get going." I said as I walked past him but he grabbed my arm and bought me to his chest I put my hands on his chest and he smirked down at me.

"I know who you are buttercup." He said close to my ear as I tried to get away.

"N-no you dont!" I yelled.

"Yes I do Penelope Rivera or should I say Pamela." He smirked as I was shocked yet confused.

"What my name is not Pamela." I barely whispered my head started spinning I couldn't even breath wait I remember him in one of my dreams he pours something red and orange into my mouth.