Introduction

Guys this is my first story .. Please bear with me. I wish to give my fullest . Please encourage and pen down your comments. Hope you enjoy.
Thanks.
______________________________________
Characters :
Nandhini Moorthy :
20year old soft and bubbly gal who is pursuing her MBA in Space which is one of the top colleges in Mumbai .Nandhini is a strong ,confident,independent and hard working girl who loves her family to the core . She has a best friend Navya with whom she shares all her secrets.

Manik Malhotra:
21 year old ,handsome yet arrogant hunk who is hard working .Loves his parents and obeys their every word and is pursuing MBA in Space.

Rajiv Malhotra:
A hard working business man who equally balances his family n work. Loves his son to the core .

Nyonika Malhotra:
Mother of manik. She is a sweet loving and caring mother .

Vishnu Moorthy:
A business man who can solve any problem which comes on his way and loves his daughter to the core .

Neethu Moorthy:
Nandhini's mom who is not only a mother but also like a friend. she is the one who knows nandhini in and out.

Navya:
Nandhini's best friend since childhood and who knows nandhini's character . she is a sweet, innocent and down to earth person.

Cabir Dhawan:
Handsome ,Jovial and tries to make people happy .. More like a bother than a friend to Manik.