I Love Me Some Him

Toni phone alerts a tweet then many more came after seeing the tweet from Babyface that made Toni smiles and say "Ken is so silly"

@kennyedmonds : Hello @tonibraxton fans just had meeting with her to see will she do a album together after I get her to take down her Christmas tree lol what do you think  give me your feedback -KBE

@toni4ever93 yes you and Toni should do it been waiting since boomerang soundtrack #toniface

@toni&babyface92 yes I love 90s R &B can't wait #toniface

@LA/ATL this would be  the modern day Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell #toniface

As more tweets came in Toni felt happy again she was so happy she had put what Keri had just told her in the back of her head and thought about Kenny on the way home

Toni Pov
I think I have made a decision beside I got to show the world I still got it and seeing my fans sing all my songs on stage is my greatest high I love what I do

Toni sent out a tweet thanking her fans

@tonibraxton Thank you fans for the love and support over the years 😘 talk to you soon-TB

After the game her and the boys went to The Shake Shack for some burgers and then went home to get some rest it's been a long day but before they could go to bed  Toni told the boys that Keri would be by Friday to see them before he leaves for Atlanta .

Toni Pov

As I get ready for bed I can't help to think about Kenny and how much I miss spending time with him in the studio and just talking to him about any and everything  he's a good friend he doesn't know it yet but he's going to be my husband one day and not just my musical husband god I love me some him I'm going to call him in the morning about working together again like old times (hugs pillow and goes to sleep)

Babyface Pov

As I head home from the studio I think about Toni how beautiful she looked how good her perfume smells when I hug her how beautiful her smile is how her sprit lights up a room how classy she is I just love everything about her one day she will become Mrs Toni Michelle Braxton-Edmonds she just doesn't know it yet  I have been single for 2 years now I was in a relationship name Nicole we have a daughter named Peyton we never got married she was just my girlfriend but we broke up when I caught her cheating on me with another music producer named Eric that hurt me because when I'm in a relationship I give 1000% and for some reason that wasn't enough but I forgave her because she gave me a beautiful little girl who is my everything ( I have full custody of her) I'm so proud to be her dad smiling from ear to ear  thinking about Toni and Peyton it soon fade I walk in and see my worst nightmare .....

Comment! Vote!