Be the light of the world

Let the enlightened about Jesus be the light of the world!
by Donfelimon Poserio
Gen 1:3-5 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.
God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness.
God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning--the first day.
This message is for the followers of Christ. Who is indeed a new creation since they've accepted Jesus as their personal savior, being baptized in Jesus name and recieved the the Holy Spirit as the evident of Christianity. This message is for those who enlightened about who is Jesus and eagerly performing to be the light of this world.
We are not the followers of religion but Christ teachings. We are not born again by the words of man but by the works of Jesus, since we believed that Jesus died on the cross for the remission of our sin because He loves us. And now as the followers of Christ, we should allign ourselves to His word, meditate and obey it night and day and have a personal honorship and relationship to Christ Jesus. And we should have a deeper understanding about the Words of our God, how wonderful and powerful it is.

I. The power of the Word of God
Psalms 33:6, 9 "By the word of the LORD were the heavens made, their starry host by the breath of his mouth...
For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood firm."
Hebreo 11:3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.
The Words of God is so powerful, and It is with honor and authority. The words of God stands firm, and we Christians should understand it, but if we dont have faith about this truth surely we will take it just an ordinary thing. Thus, even if we don't recognize how powerful and honorable His word is, it remains sovereign.
a. The word of God came to bring in the light
Psalms 119:105, 130 "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
The unfolding of your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple."
The word of God that we hear from our spiritual teachers, pastors and we read from the scriptures enlightens us, from these we found a guidlines on how to walk the Christian life. Christianity is an imposible life to do by our humanity alone, we need a deeper understanding about it, that's why we need to continue to grow in faith, by hearing and hearing the words of God faith grows. Moreover, for our days is full of darkness, confusion, chaos and evil, the call for seriousness in our faith is necessary.

b. The coming of the word is the second requirement for generating life
John 5:24 "I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.
Death is unevitable, once a life is born death is certain. As we live we are vulnerable in sinning because of our soulish desires, and sin wages death. We found condemnation and descrimination to the sinners. But blessed are those who hears and believes the words of God for he has eternal life and will not be judged. Word of God is a great scape from death, for those who put his life and faith on it.
John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.
If we want life, it requires word of God, and the fulfillment and the content of the God's word is Jesus. For Christianity is a living of life of Christ Jesus.
c. The coming of the light is the third requirement
We are all enlightened from this that Jesus gives light to our life. Our personal encounter with Jesus, our acceptance that Jesus is our personal saviour and the start of following His teachings is an experience of light of his life. Only Jesus can dominate the darkness of ones man's life if he will believe.

Mateo 4:16 the people living in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned."
That great light is Jesus.
Joh 1:1-13 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
He was with God in the beginning.
Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
In him was life, and that life was the light of men.
The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.
There came a man who was sent from God; his name was John.
He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all men might believe.
He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.
The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.
He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.
He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God--
children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.
Jesus came to be the light of this world, and we as christians will stand to be the witnesses of that light. We are not the light actually, only but Jesus, but we called as a light of the world because they saw Jesus in us. We cannot save soul, but we can be a testimony of that truth, of that salvation came from Jesus for we have it since we believed in Him. Our faith in that absolute truth made us to be born of the spirit, for we are now thinking about spiritual and heavenly desire and not earthly desire.