Be humble, God loves us.

DP#2 F25-15

"Be humble, God loves us"

My Father in heaven loves me. Because of this love He gives his mercy on me, He forgives me from my transgressions. Because of His love He shows me His great compassion. For God is all compassionate. Love forgives. But God does not just forgives us every time we commit sin but He washes away all our iniquities. Yes, for we are in our imperfect body, we are always imperfect as we are. This imperfect body is full of blemish. No one is perfect, only but God. That's why our transgressions give sins to us, and our will is against God. We disobey what God wants for us, we ignore His commandments, we are not for God because of our iniquities but we are for evil, we do evil things and it is fair for a sinner to be judged. From the beggining of his life he is sinful and we are at this confusion about ourselves for we are evil doers but we are not aware from it. That our deeds or our sin wages death. We live to die because we choose sin.
But God has revealed to us, we don't need to die. Jesus saves us from death and gives us eternal life. Now it is unfolded that truth will set us free. His words are real, as we meditate His words we receive wisdom , we come to a common place that our soul is longing for, into the depth of silence, depth into His presence as we meditating His word and applying as well.

For His God's words cleanses us...
For His words make us whiter than snow. When we become the doers of word - the feelings of our flesh turns numb, little by little. That it turns to fade the ignition of the calling of the flesh. You no longer hear these calling. You may ignore temptation, you may ignore the call of this world for you are now the doers of God's word. Instead, you hear the call from God and you hear joy, you hear gladness. Flesh is no longer your transgression but your soul is renew with pure heart. The spirit of God purify your heart, you may be sinned but now you doubt of doing it, you feel guilt about this, you are still imperfect but Jesus make you perfect before His eyes.
You are not longer for evil but you are for God. For Jesus hide His face from your sins and He blown out your iniquities. Now you are perfect because Father can't see you alone, cause He sees Jesus (the unblemished, perfect and immortal) in you.

Jesus now will work in us, and He can do all things for us. See, He can now spread the snow like wool, like the transcent things turns to reality. He hurls down His hail like pebbles... so who can be against God? even our imperfections can't stand, even evil can't against God. For evil itself know who is God and what God is. His word is a two edged sword that can melt any transgressions. It is a harmful sword against darkness but gentle and sweet for the light.
His words revealed not to judged us because of our sin but to reveals His plan for our life, to reminds us of His promises and rules of order for our own good. For God is good, and who is with God is a blessed man.

That's why God wants us to be at His side -for every side in this world is full of suffering. But you who now with God will enjoy life, not suffering, not bitterness nor evil deeds but the promise of God's word.
Now it is not so hard for you to obey His word instead you enjoy now His word. You are a witness of God's power, of His unfailing love. Now you believe there is Forever and that can only find in God. His love is forever.
See, He died for our sins. He died not because He sinned but because of our sin, not because He is not good but because we are judged from our bad deeds. See this miracle, we see God's glory from this. My Father loves me. I see His glory, for His love for me can do any sacrifice. ( I realized when you love someone you can do anything, even to sacrifice, and you are willing even you are not able to give anything to your beloved.) Yes, we are beloved of God.

Oh Father in Heaven, and on earth and who are in every time and every place, are tr ue God for us. Have mercy on me for I failed to show my respect with your love. For I did not love your words and not served as your possession, for I am so proud... but now you revealed your words says, " be humble!"
and clothes ourself with humility. For us to be able to submit to your commandments, to be a good sheep in your flocks, to be submissive. So that we are not longer submit to our flesh but to your words... And our deeds is not for our body but for our soul. Humbling self before You for it is written, " For God opposes proud, but gives grace to the humble,"
Amen.

psalms 51:1-9 ;psalms 147: 16-18 ;1