"Septuagint: Always start with God"

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

All things has an end but life is not about the end but how you lived your life up to the end. Since we recognized God as the author of life, we should always start with God in everything of our life because at the end we will face to God and will evaluate accordingly. We knew about the universal law , what you sow is what you reap, if you sow goodness in your life from the start you'll reap goodness up to the end. People perished and destroyed because they've sown bad. So this message will remind us to start with good. God is good, so it is good to start with God.

How we can start with God in our life?

I. Start to read the scripture

A. To know who is Lord Jesus

Read the words of God, read the bible. Meditate the messages in the bible night and day and obey it. Live your life based on the bible. For in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, as it is written in John 1:1.

The Bible, composed of two testaments, the Old Testament and the New Testament, is the complete written divine revelation of God to man. The major revelation in the entire Bible is the unique divine economy of the unique Triune God.

1Timothy 1:4-5 Nor to give heed to myths and unending genealogies, which produce questionings rather than God's economy, which is in faith.
But the end of the charge is love out of a pure heart and out of a good conscience and out of unfeigned faith;

We can find an answers to our questions, about Its authority, how true the bible is, as we pay attention of searching the authenticity of not just a myths or biographies of characters here into, but the reality of faith to God's economy. Love out of pure heart is the by product of reading the bible, not just a knowledge about who God is but a solution in our fleshy living. Because only Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, that only can be found in believing the revelation of the scripture.

Ephessians 1:10 Unto the economy of the fullness of the times, to head up all things in Christ, the things in the heavens and the things on the earth, in Him.

Ephessians 3:9 And to enlighten all that they may see what the economy of the mystery is, which throughout the ages has been hidden in God, who created all things, The centrality and universality of this divine economy is the all-inclusive and unsearchably rich Jesus Christ as the embodiment and expression of the Triune God, as it is written in Colosas 2:9 For in Jesus dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.

Colosas 1:15-19 Who is the image of the invisible God, the Firstborn of all creation,
Because in Him all things were created, in the heavens and on the earth, the visible and the invisible, whether thrones or lordships or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through Him and unto Him.
And He is before all things, and all things cohere in Him;
And He is the Head of the Body, the church; He is the beginning, the Firstborn from the dead, that He Himself might have the first place in all things.
For in Him all the fullness was pleased to dwell.

The goal of the divine economy is the church as the Body, the fullness, the expression, of Christ. You can read this in the bible, so as you read, learn from It, obey It and be a partakers of God's economy. Submit your life to Jesus and start your everyday life with Him.

Ephessians 1:22-23 And He subjected all things under His feet and gave Him to be Head over all things to the church,
Which is His Body, the fullness of the One who fills all in all.

Like saint Paul declared in Ephessian 3:8-11 "To me, less than the least of all saints, was this grace given to announce to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ as the gospel
And to enlighten all that they may see what the economy of the mystery is, which throughout the ages has been hidden in God, who created all things,
In order that now to the rulers and the authorities in the heavenlies the multifarious wisdom of God might be made known through the church,
According to the eternal purpose which He made in Christ Jesus our Lord."