"Learn from your Teacher"

Our life is always in a battle. Without this battle, life will turn to a colorless one. Challenges makes our life with reason, with a cause, and or with a goal. In this battle, we will see good and bad. Two different forces are always present, it is now the natural scene of life: God and Satan, darkness and light, right and wrong. But here, you have the free will to choose of which force you wanted to belong.

Naturally, we will choose to win every battles of life. Unfortunately, there is no draw result here in this battle, so whether you will be a winner or a loser.

Before anything else, before thinking on how you can fight, or what strategies or weapons you are going to use in this battle, I will tell you that there is Someone behind this scene. And maybe it is not a good information for us, that we thought we have the free-will with this battle. That it's all about our own decision to overcome the challenges. I will dis-appoint you this time, your thoughts are wrong. There is someone behind this scene, and He allowed you to be in this scene. He allowed the battles of life, but I tell you He is not a bad person. Actually He is God, the force that belongs to good, right and light.
And He wants you to realize that the scene of life is for your own goodness, if you allow God to do His will for you with this battle.
We can ask His authority. We can ask this, "Is God is reasonable to put me in a battle?" or "Why me? or why I need to be in this scene. " I don't have the answer, I am not God.

I don't have the answer if you will ask me "why He is the one behind this scene?" , for only I know this battle started when man disobeyed His will and started to get his own will. And the battle of mankind begun, with two forces: God's will and Man's will.
God is the creator of man for His own divine purpose, but when man disobeyed God and chose to live according to his own purpose by the help of evil, the scenes of battle of life started. Again, I am not God, don't ask me why He allowing it.

Actually, I also asked God about His authority. And I got the answer, God's words told me , I don't have the right to ask. I am just His creation, and He has his own purpose why he created me. I am just a seed from his first creation. And I just knew God is behind in these battle of life. And I don't asked again, because God's words says I don't need to be worry about the battle, as long as I am with His will, battle of life will be an ordinary thing. And He said, this battle will end when perfect time comes. When is that perfect time will happen? I tell you, only my creator know.

As of now, we need to face the reality of life. We need to acknowledge battles of life, for our own good. A lot of people became a loser without their knowlegde. They turned miserrable and thier life became worst because they don't face the battles of life. This is the reality of what God said, there is a battle of life whether we like it or not.

So we need to prepare ourselves, on how to face the battle. How we can won the battle? And if you want to learn how to face the battle, you need a teacher that will teach you how to win. We need someone to teach us and to give as knowlegde about the battle war of life.

In reality, we need teacher if we want to know something in any field, a teacher who has a capability and mastery about what we want to learn. We respect their authority, and their higher level of competency or knowledge than we have as a students.
We recognize our needs to learn. For we are not smart enough to know all the mysteries of humanity, all the different forms of battles of life. We have a lot of questions, we are facing the puzzles of life and we want to know what is the answer. We are encountering these mesiries. Why there is death? Why we suffer? why we don't get what we want? What is the reasons of life? What is the absolute truth? Who we are? What is our real function? How we can escape the troubles we are encountering now?

James 5:1-2 Come now, you your miseries, which are coming upon you!
Your riches have rotted and your garments have become moth-eaten
(surely for there is life, death is certain. material world is temporary and even our material body is temporary. We experiencing lack of resources, scarcities and looses of properties)

Proverbs 31:7 Let him drink and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more.
(poverty is one of the major causes of the misery of the people here in the Philippines. Some became a drankard to forget their miserable life, but unless we recognize the battle of life, we will not prepare ourselves to won, and we will not do any effort to leave our status as a loser.

Ecclesiastes 8:6-8 For there is a proper time and procedure for every matter, though a man's misery weighs heavily upon him.
Since no man knows the future, who can tell him what is to come?
No man has power over the wind to contain it; so no one has power over the day of his death. As no one is discharged in time of war, so wickedness will not release those who practice it.
(we don't have certainty in life, so people worry about their future, worry about tommorow. We thought we can control all the situation of our life, but we cannot. In reality we are not in-control, we are dominated by the different forces in our life.)

Romans 3:16 ruin and misery mark their ways,

James 4:9 Endure misery and mourn and weep...

We obseved and experienced the miseries of life. There is birth, diseases, old age and death: the four inevitable realities. So we need to do something about our situation.
We need teacher to teach us how to get out of this.
My teacher told me about this, and I acknowledged His authority about this knowledge that I want to impart to you also.

First, you need to know who you really are.
You are God's creation.

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

God is a spirit and you are created by His own image, so you are also a spirit.
We need to recognize that we are God's creation. But awfully, a lot of people are confused about this thing, and fell into false bodily identification. They don't recognize that their real identity is a soul, a part and parcel of Supreme Soul.

If you recognize your Creator and also you will recognize why God created you.
God doesn't created you as a little god, but God created you as His servant - you must know this so that you will realized what is your real purpose in life. We ought to serve our Creator. And that is His will for us.
Again I will tell you , this battles of life started when man disobeyed his Creator's will and started to get his own will. And the battle of mankind begun, with two forces: God's will and Man's will. Man wanted to be a god also, and left the submission to His true creator. He wanted to be served and not to serve.
God is the creator of man for His own divine purpose, but when man disobeyed God and chose to live according to his own purpose by the help of evil, the scenes of battle of life begun. Again, I am not God, don't ask me why God created you as a servant.

Deutronomy 6:13 Fear the LORD your God, serve him only and take your oaths in his name.

By knowing who you really are and what is your purpose, you can now able to fulfill the very mission of life which is to transfer yourself to the place of spiritual bliss. Unless we live by the spirit, we are drowning continually in this miserable condition.

Galatians 5:16- But I say, walk by the spirit and you shall by no means fulfill the lust of the flesh.
For the flesh lusts against the spirit and the spirit against the flesh, for these oppose each other that you would not do the things that you desire.
But if you are led by the spirit, you are not under the law.

We are eternal spirit soul now encaged to material body. But our creator want us to live by the spirit to serve Him by the spirit. We are meant to be loving servant of the Supreme Lord, but we are now anxiously trying to squeeze hapiness out of material things and relationships but in reality our source of true hapiness is from spiritual things for we are spirit in nature. Imagine, due to our false Lordship and selfish desires we are suffering to this temporary material dimension.

Battles of life is all about these. If we want to won this battle, or how to deal with this, we must have the humility to accept that we cannot get out of this miserable condition by our own strength, our mental speculation etch. We cannot do it alone, we need a teacher. To learn how to live by the spirit, we need spiritual teacher in our life.

If we want to know God? the best process is that you actually get information from God or from someone who is intimately connected with God -His family or friends. You learn about a person from someone who knows him quite well.

If you want to know about the father in heaven, the Person who is behind the scene of our life, you must go to His associates -Jesus is descendants of the Father.
He can introduced you to God because He is linked up with the Supreme God.

Jesus said, John 14:7 If you had known me, you should have known my Father also.
Only by Christ Jesus is the way to know our creator. If you want to asked God, why God created you, not as a god but as a servant, asked Jesus. And learn from Him. Read the bible, because the scripture is a written will of God for us. And we need teacher who is a real devotee or follower of God to tell us more about the scripture. Learn from your teacher to be freed from the miseries of life, and to won the battles of humanity here on earth.

2 Peter 2:19 Promising freedom to them, while they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by whom anyone has been defeated, by this one he has been enslaved.
For it, having escaped the defilements of the world by the knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ but having again been entangled in these, they are defeated, the last state has become worse for them than the first.
It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than to have known it and then to turn their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them.

Learn from your teacher and as you gained strategies or new weapons or knowledge please apply it in your own life, respond accordingly to His teachings to won the battle scenes of life for this is the will of God. Use your free-will wisely, choose to be in His side: He is the God, the force that belongs to good, right and light and more importanly He is your Creator.

Sources: Holy Bible , NIV version; "The need for guru", SIF 2006.