Chapter 15

She woke up. Sweat was dripping down her face and tears running down her face. She clutched the covers on her bed tightly. She sat up in shock.

How was she still in bed? Was everything that just happened a dream? We're all of her team mates okay?

She looked over the the alarm clock beside her bed. 11:51. All of the Titans would be up by now, well, maybe not Beast Boy.

Starfire rushed out of bed and into the living room where Robin sat on the couch, Cyborg was in the gym, Beast Boy was still sleeping (she heard him snore), and Raven was in her room reading (she saw her). Her main concern was Robin. He died in the dream she had supposedly just had.

She rushed over to him and yelled his name. He looked back and before he knew it, she immediately embraced him into a hug and began to cry. She put her hands up against his face and kissed him. Kissed him like she never had before.

"Robin, you are okay."

"Starfire what's wrong?" Robin asked while wiping a tear off of her face.

"You died, in a dream I had last night. Someone kidnapped me and they killed me. You found me and had a break down, and then the person killed you too." Tears were streaming down her face.

"Starfire, it's okay. I'm here now and it was all just a dream."

"Robin, if I ever lost you, I would not know how to live. You are my best friend and I cannot loose you. I do not know what I would do without you."

"Starfire... I-"

"Robin, I am stupid because I have never told you before, but I love you. I never realized how much until now, but I love you. I love you like crazy."

"Starfire, I know how you feel. I-I love you too." He was lost for words.

She smiled and knew he was safe. Robin put one hand against her head and the other around her waist. He pulled her close to where their foreheads were touching. Starfire wrapped her arms around Robin's  neck and closed her eyes.

They leaned their heads closer together until their lips were touching. They kissed each other like it was their last day on Earth. They held each other tightly and never wanted to let go.

They pulled apart and hugged each other tightly. They put their foreheads together and whispered, "I love you."

"I love you, too."

They kissed each other again.

The hugged each other and they never wanted to let go.

"Promise me one thing." said Starfire.

"What is it?"

"Please promise me that if I am weak, you'll be strong. And if I fall, you catch me."

"I promise. And, I need you to promise me something." Robin said.

"What is the promise?"

"Promise me that we will love each other for as long as we can."

"I promise."

They kissed one more time. It was quick, but it told them that the promises they made, they will never break. It told them that their bond between each other was strong and it took a lot to be broken.

"I love you, Robin."

"I love you, too, Starfire."

~End of Don't Let This Happen~
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••