Chapter 7

Beast Boy and Raven were asleep. He was tightly holding her close to him. They were both sleeping soundly.

It was about four in the morning and suddenly, Raven woke up. She didn't move from the position she was in, because she was afraid of waking Beast Boy.
She just kept her head resting lightly on his chest, listening to him breathe.
She was thinking that tonight, was the first night that she hadn't had a nightmare. Since Beast Boy had slept beside her, her mind was at ease.

She decided to just fall back asleep, but she couldn't. Something was troubling her. Raven moved her hand and it woke up Beast Boy. He looked down at her and asked her, "Is everything okay?"

"Yea, it's just, what if we can't find Starfire? I mean what will happen?"

"Look, there is nothing to worry about. We will find her. I have faith."

"Okay, but promise me that whatever happens, you will stay strong? We will stay strong."

"I promise."

All that went through Raven's head was all the bad things that could happen. Starfire could die because they didn't save her in time. The thought of one of her best friends dying killed her inside. She usually held back her tears, but this time she couldn't. She let the tears flow down her face.

Looking at her crying was awful. Beast Boy held her tightly and pulled her close. She was crying uncontrollably. He wanted this to stop. He wanted to make her stop crying. He didn't know what to do. He sat up and pulled her up with him. He pulled her tighter into his embrace. He looked down at her and he felt a tear roll down his face. He couldn't bare to see Raven hurt.

What could he say to make it all go away? The first thing he could think of, he did it. It was like he had no control over his actions. He pushed his lips against Raven's It was quick, but it made her stop crying. He pulled away and she just looked at him.

"Why did you do that?" Raven asked.

"It made you stop crying. I couldn't bare to see you cry."

"Beast Boy..."

"I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have done that."

"It's made me stop crying. It showed me that you cared."

"Thanks Rae, Rae."

"But I have kind of a strange question."

"Shoot."

"Why is it, that all of a sudden, you care so much about me? Not that I don't like it, because I do, I just want to know why."

At this point he was lost for his words. He knew what he wanted to say. He wanted to say, 'I love you, and I have always cared this much but never found the right time to show you.'

But that was too pushy. He just started to say random things.

"Uh... Well... I kind of... Well... Um..."

"Before you say anything else stupid, please answer me honestly."

He thought one thing, 'Crap.'

He blurted out what he had always wanted to tell her, "I did it because I love you, and I have always cared this much, but never got the right time to show you. and I'm sorry, but I just can't hold back my feelings anymore."

Her heart skipped a beat. How long has he had feelings for her? He loves her? Nobody has ever told her that they love her before.

"Y...You Love Me?" she asked softly.

His expression was blank. He couldn't believe what he said. What should he answer back?

"Yea, I guess I do love you."

"Beast Boy..."

Raven started crying again. It wasn't because she was worried, scared about Starfire, or anything else, but it was because she was happy. She was just told that someone actually loved her. She looked up at Beast Boy and pulled him into her embrace.

"I love you too." she said.

He leaned down and kissed her and to his surprise, she returned the kiss. He put his hands in her waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck. They pulled away and put their foreheads together.

"So what does this mean for us?" Beast Boy asked.

"I don't know. But no one can know." replied Raven.

"Why can't anyone know?"

"Because, if the others knew, the would give us a hard time."

"Oh."

"So where do we stand now?"

"I don't know. But we sent just friends anymore. I can tell you that much."

They both looked each other in the eye. They both smiled.

Beast Boy was thinking, 'How could life be so perfect? Now I have the one that I have always loved by my side.'

Raven was thinking, 'I finally found someone who actually cares. I didn't know it until now, but I love him. I really love him.'

"I love you." said Raven.

"I love you, too." said Beast Boy.

They both laid back and fell asleep once met with smiles on their faces. Finally, they were happy.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: I made this chapter for my best friend crazylady120 LUV YOU GURL!!!💝 She is a BBRae fan!!!💚💜💚💜 Go follow her now people!!!! Anyway: MY BOOK HAS GOTTEN OVER 400 VIEWS!!! Yay!!! I luv you guys! And Btw, y'all gonna have a Christmas present from me. LUV Y'ALL!!!💚💜💚💜

                                              Love,
                                      Crazyttfangirl💝