-3-

We might not know why... We might not know know... But baby tonight we're beautiful now - Beautiful Now, Zedd

Joe's POV
2 weeks and the doctors have said he's that deep in the coma he wouldn't snap out of it in till the end of the year! END OF THE FLIPPING YEAR?!? What was I supposed to do the past two weeks I've been going out my mind being by myself in our apartment. I have never felt so alone...

However I've been inviting Oli and Will around but even that's not helping me get over Caspar. It's got to the point that I go and visit him everyday. Zoe always texts me to see how he doing but I just tell her the exact same thing. Every. Single. Day. There's no change...

~one hour later~
I went to the hospital to visit him. When I'm there I just say everything:

Caspar I wish you could hear me or well see me. I gulped. I feel so alone without you making your idiotic jokes or asking me questions all the time. However the thing I miss most of all is you Caspar. I mean yeah I have Oli, Will, Dan, Phil, Marcus, Jim and Alfie but none of them equal my caspy. You're the best thing I've ever had in my life!

I broke down.

I don't even know how to think anymore about us. All are memories make me cry. Casp your all I ever think about...

I put my head by his and just thought. 'You don't deserve to be there Caspar I should be there not you.' Then a single tear fell down my cheek.

~two hours later~
I got back to the apartment and went "hey Caspar I'm home" I had gotten in the the habit of doing that. I went straight to the kitchen area and looked in the fridge for a drink. Alcohol is all I want to drown my sorrows in and I don't know if beers going to be strong enough but I guess it will do for now. I went down to my room and crashed down onto my bed, 'what am I doing with myself' I wondered. I looked at my phone. Crap it's Friday and I haven't filmed a video for Sunday! I thought to myself it's time to explain about Caspar... I'm going to have to do a video for both of our channels.

I got my Camara and press record. I took a deep breath and sighed I thought to myself lets do this...

Hey everyone Joe here and this week I'm having to do quite a serious video for both mine and Caspar's channel So hey to Caspar's viewers aswell. Now anyway you all may of noticed that Caspar hasn't been on Twitter or any social media for a while well that's because well...

And I just sat there and I lost it I broke down crying.

He's in hospital deep in a coma a few weeks ago he was drunk and stumbled onto a road and got knocked down by a car. It's all my fault I'm such an idiot I couldn't even save him. That's all I wanted to say I guess the doctors have said that he won't be out of his coma in till the end of this year which means a lonely year for me but I mean Caspar's strong he's gonna be able to fight this I know he will. Casp I love you bro your so strong you can fight this mate see you soon.

And that was all I had to say I plugged my camera into my laptop and I thought 'no editing I'm just gonna put this up' I then tweeted:
It's gonna be a #suggsaturdayspecial this week and it's a serious quite upsetting video hope you all understand no jokes just truth

Then I turned every electronic item off I just wanted to be by myself for a while...

A/N
I know it's quite a short chapter but I've finally updated hope your enjoying it ...