I need food...

------ Aryka's POV --------

It's morning again by the time I wake up, I look around trying to figure out where I'm at and why I'm so cold. Right, I slept in a park because I'm a broke piece of shit I mentally say to myself standing up and going to the nearest place with a restroom to clean up in. I find a little grocery store and approach one of the cashiers.

"Excuse me," I say to get the teenagers attention, "do you by chance have a bathroom?"

"Yeah, it's in the back." They say with a 'are you serious?' look when they see my appearance with my suitcase.

I start my walk of shame to the back of the shop when I accidentally bump into a taller guy.

"I-I'm so sorry!" I say hoping he isn't too pissed at me.

"It's fine, are you okay? You look like you just woke up in the park," The guy I ran into said as I looked up at him, he looks a little like the boy from the coffee shop but with distinct differences.

Is it that obvious I slept in the park? I think.

"Wait, you look like someone that was described to me... Hey Phil! I found your drawing girl!" He exclaims grabbing my arm, he runs off while pulling me along with him until we see the raven haired boy from the coffee shop.

"I forgot my suitcase!" I say, terrified that something will happen to it.

"You don't have a place to stay at? I thought for sure you would find one by now," Phil says.

"Ummm I don't have a whole lot of money right now... I spent half of what I had on the flight here. I have enough for food left right now." I say ashamed of myself, I should have planned more.

They looked at each other and then back to me before saying in unison, "Did you want to stay with us?"

-----------------------------

Sooooo slightly better? Lol no. But it took me a while to decide where to go with this one so yeah... Hope you liked it!