You are mine

On the next morning I woke up at the first sun rays.

When I opened my eyes, I were a bit confused to see a grey ceiling instead of the white from the living room.

I tried to straightened up my body but were restrained from some weight on my stomach and I instandly lowered my glance.

At the moment I realised what was holding me back, my eyes followed the contour of the arm that was lying on top of my stomach to it's owner.

I started screaming and slipped away from the raven haired male who was sleeping next to me. Well, sleeping until I started screaming and falling out of the bed. Levi opened one eye "Stop yelling so early in the morning, brat"

"Why are you sleeping next to me, you pervert!" I yelled embarrassed.

"Tch. Have you really forgotten what happened last night?" Levi rised an eyebrow.

"Huh?" I tried to recall what could had happened, when finally my brain began to work.

'Please, don't leave' I remembered saying to him.

'You can sleep now. I will protect and stay here with you tonight' his respond from last night resounded.

I turned my head to the side slapping my palms slightly on my flushed cheeks.

'Dammit. Why have I said something like this to him?' I mentally face palmed myself.

The squeal sound of the mattress got my attention and made me peek back to the raven haired man who had turned around to get back to sleep.

"Levi?" I asked carefully.

"What?" He growled. Still sitting on the ground I remained silently, not knowing what to say anymore.

"Tch. Do what you want, you can get back into the bed and go back to sleep or leave this room and let me rest a bit more" he said in his dark husky voice.

Not tired after the schock of this morning I decided it were the best to leave his bedroom and let him sleep a bit longer, well it would be embarrassing anyway if I got back in the bed where he lay.

As I entered the living room I directed my view to the clock. '7:34 a.m, huh? Time for breakfast' I thought to myself and my legs automatical started to walk to the small kitchen where I prepared some food for both of us.

After finishing the preparation and eating my portion of the meal and drinking the cup of tea, I started to clean the dishes.

"And now? What should I do?" I murmured to myself as I finished. Levi hasn't left his bedroom until now and I hadn't something to do in his appartment anymore.

'Maybe now is the best opportunity to leave'. Quietly I walked in the bathroom and changed in my old dirty clothes, well it was better than walking outside in Levis shirt and his boxers.

So I left without saying farewell or even thank him once again, only Levis prepared breakfast witnessed my presence.

I was wandering around the town for quiet a while, wondering what I should do or where I should go. The sun has already reached his highest peak, I was lost of time again.

'Bad idea to leave without knowing where to head to' I sighed out loud, sitting against a house wall while huging my legs.

A big shadow suddenly howered over me. I looked up to see two man standing there and glancing down on me. Since they stood in the direction of the sun I couldn't see their faces.