I'll Stay Here With You

And for the first time his expression softened.

A light pink nuance spread across my cheeks as he showed me another side of him. This softened expression where a slightly hint of a smile formed on his lips made him look more handsome, the complete opposite from his usual attitute.

But one fact disturbed me "Why were you there?"

"I followed you. I don't know why, but I had the feeling you would get in trouble. And my, I was so right" his previous kind expression turned into his usually emotionless one.

"I see. Well, thank you again" I averted my eyes, ashamed for causing him so much trouble.

"Don't let it bothering you. In a few days it is healed" he waved it aside.

"Hai" I looked back at him and noticed he was still shirtless. My pinkish-red cheeks turned into burning dark red ones. "Can you finally put a shirt on!?"

"Why should I?" He said teasingly.

"It's embarrassing to talk to you when you aren't wearing something"

"Tch. You're making such a fuss of it" But despite his answer he stood up from his chair, walked to his bedroom and after a short moment he came back with a white shirt on his upper half.

He sat down again, his body completely directed towards me. His head resting on the back of his left hand fingers while his eyes estimated me. "So, I will ask you again. Who are you?"

Not expecting that he would start this topic again, I remained silently for quiet a moment, debating again if it is wise to answer him or not. But since he rescured me and put himself in such a dangerous situation although he didn't know me, I finally decided to trust him at least this much.

"I am (Y/N). Just (Y/N)" I said.

"Levi"

An awfully silence filled the room, while I didn't know what to say anymore. Levi was observing me intensively.

"Tell me what brought you here, (Y/N)" Levi broke the silence.

"I... I can't... I am too afraid to even speak of it" A shiver ran down my spine.

"Then I assume, you have done something bad?" He narrowed his eyes even more.

"No! Honestly, what are you thinking?" I replied indignantly to his question.

"So you are just running away?" I nodded as an answer.

The awfully silence came back between us but this time my stomach stopped it with a growl.

My cheeks reddened uncontrolable. 'Why must it be happening right now?' I cursed.

Levi stood up from his chair, went to the refrigerator and took some food out of it. He placed it before me and gestured me to start eating.

I didn't hesitate even a second. While I was thankfully eating the food, Levi walked back to the kitchen and boiled some water before he made some tea.

Levi placed two cups of tea on the table before he sat down on his chair while he shoved one of them carefully towards me.

Levi silently watched me eating, which made me a bit irritated but the hunger of eating nothing the last days didn't allowed me to stop because of such a small reason.

After finishing the meal and drinking the tea I thanked him propertly, stood up from the chair and made my way to the door to leave this appartment and thus him - not wanting to cause any more trouble for him.