The Beginning

I was running. It almost felt like I have doing this since weeks or even months and I am already close to my limits, despite the breaks I've done. But I had to keep moving my legs, I couldn't endure the way of my life anymore. So I started to run away from this tyrant which I served as long as I could remember.

Running was my only option to escape this desperate future which would await me if I stayed by him and that cursed society in Wall Sina.

Breathless, dehydrated, hungry and without knowing where I was heading to, I was passing streets in a lively town. My gaze eventually went indistinct and blurred, even the people before me started to became undefined mute figures.

And it happened what should had been happening, I bumped into a person, felt backwards to the ground. The last thing my eyes could witness were cold steel grey eyes full of annoyance, before my vision went completely black.

When I finally got back my conscious I stared against a white grey ceiling. I got up too fast and was rewarded immediately with a painful headache. I kept my head with both hands to lower the pain.

"Are you finally awake, brat?" A husky male voice made me look up to the person who sat beside me. My eyes met the cold steel grey coloured eyes again.

"Who are you?" I ask blunt. He rised an eyebrow, suprised about my harsh tone.

"Tell me who you are, then I'll tell you were I am"

"What?" I narrowed my eyes, my attention in caution.

"You bumped into me and got unconsious for almost 2 days" I mustered him carefully, still deciding if I could trust him at least this much to reveal my name.

"Before I answer you that, can you tell me where I am?" I looked around the room.

"You are in Trost. This is my appartment" he nodded to the middle of the room.

"Trost? We are in Wall Rose?" I asked astonished.

"Are you deaf? That's what I said"

"No reason to be personally" I countered.

"I suppose, you're from Wall Sina, right?"

My eyes widened in shock, afraid of the imagination that the information about my disappearing could have reached already this place. My whole body began to tremble.

"It seems, I was right" he looked at me with an rised eyebrow.

Still trembling I tried to stood up, but in this condition it wasn't so easy. I finally managed to stand on my feet and started to move in direction of the only door in this room.

First I thought he would stop me, but it wasn't that case. He only watched me struggling to reach the door.

Before I could even get there my knees gave in and I was falling to the ground. I prepared myself for the impact, but it never happened.

The male has catched me and save me before I got hurt.

I looked up to him. Despite his short statue, well he was still taller than me, he was strong, catched me without any trouble or to even get sweat.

He lifted me up in his arms and carried me back to the bed.

'Wait. If that is his appartment that means it must be his bed' at the thought of it a small blush appeared on my cheeks.

He layed me back in the bed again. "You should rest. In this state you're not coming far, baka"

I rolled my head to the opposite direction of him. "But I had to get away as far as possible" I murmured.