Broken Hearted

Jake's Pov

That's not how I planned on Chanel finding out like this, but at least she knows now... I don't think I'll ever forgive myself for doing this to the only girl I really loved... "Kendall? You should leave.." "Jake why? Don't you like me? "No I don't you're the reason why Chanel and I broke up! This little fling is over now leave my house now!!" "Jake im- No don't say anything just please leave!!" Now that Chanel's gone I don't know if I'm ever going to ever date again... I'm going to be the lonely old man surrounded by billions of dogs and I'll die alone...

What the hell was I thinking? Why would I do that to Chanel? I need help and I know just who to call my buddy Cameron Dallas I opened my contacts scrolled through until I saw Buddy I pressed the call button and waited for him to answer"Yo Jake! What's up man!?!" "What's up Cameron!! I need your help with something can u come over?" "For sure man!" "Alright cool see you soon! Bye bro!" Know I just wait for Cameron to arrive what to do what to do I guess I can go play Mario Kart by myself again...

Cameron's Pov
Wow I haven't heard from Jake in months its nice talking to him again I miss him... I'm currently driving over to his house listening to my boy Drake because I love him way too much! I parked my car outside I walked up to his door, but when Jake opened the door his eyes were blood shot red and his cheeks were red also what the hell happened? "Hey Jake you alright buddy?" "No come in and I'll tell you why I look like hell." I've never seen Jake this bad the whole time I've known him I wonder if this has anything to do with Chanel?

I do have to admit that after my girlfriend and I broke up I was a wreck without her I looked worse or the same as Jake does now. I wouldn't know what to do if him and Chanel broke up because she's his whole world and vise versa I can't see him like this anymore it's like my sister Sierra when she cries I can't handle it and I break down with them.

Jake's Pov
"Okay Cameron you must be wondering why I look like hell right?" "Yeah?" "For the last 3 weeks I've secretly been seeing Kendall behind Chanel's back... I hated myself for doing it I really love Chanel, but I need your help." "Fuck Jake I'm sorry man.. Yeah I'll help you! You wanna try and win her back huh? "Well yeah, but I don't think she will because when we were on the phone earlier she told me that she hates me and that we're over.. I don't know what to do..."

"Cameron if I show you this promise me it stays between you and I?" "Jake I promise I won't tell anybody." I rolled up my left sleeve revealing all the cuts on my arm "Jake you cut?" "Yeah I used to, but today I made a new cut because when I lost Chanel my heart broke into a million pieces.. I feel like nobody's ever going to be with me and I'll loose Chanel forever..." Then I started sobbing right in front of my best friend "Jake... I had no idea I'm so sorry man.. Don't worry I'm going to try my best so you can have Chanel back!"

I'm so lucky to have Cameron as my bro now its time to ask a real expert my girl Madison Beer she's a girl she knows how girls work better then me and Cameron do. I selected her name in my phone and called her "Hey Jake!" "Hey Madison.. I need your help come to my house now!" "Okay I'm on my way see you in a minute!" Madison isn't as bad as everyone says she is she's really cool and loads of fun to be around when you're sad because she can make you laugh so hard you will cry. I don't know why people even hate her, but then again I have people who give me hate everyday telling me I can't rap or I don't care about my well being, but I also don't give a shit what people think of me.

"Madison's coming over to help cool?" "Yeah I miss that girl!" "Okay good I do too I called her because she is a girl and she knows how girls work better then we do." "Yeah that's for damn sure!" Cameron and I both heard a knock on the door "MADISON IS HERE!!!" Cameron and I said in unison. "Hey girl that didn't take very long!" "Hey guys! I do live down the street Jake!" "Oh shit I forgot sorry!" "Hey guys let's go to Skyline mall Jake we need to get you some new shit." Okay well I guess we're going to the mall... This should be fun helpfully...