Exploring beginnings

Start from the beginning

Then I dramatically sighed, but took a sip and just as I put it to my lips Kate came running down the stairs. I almost choked at the sight of her. Her hair was still lightly dripping from the shower and she was wearing a tight white tank top and some super short navy blue shorts.

Kate and Scott both paused looking at me cause I was still coughing and Kate ran up me sat down so close to me she was basically in my lap.

"Are you okay Stiles?" she asked while patting my back. I managed to stop coughing and choked out a "Yeah I'm fine". Then she moved over a little and sat back into the couch.

I looked up to Scott staring at me giving me weird stare. It was like he was half confused and half mad at my reaction to his sister. It was a face he had never given me before so I just turned and watched television.

"I'm going the make me another sandwich, practice starved me." Scott said walking to the kitchen with his plate.

Kate snatched my drink out of my hand and took a big gulp. "That's mine you know!" I said laughing reaching for my drink. She moved the drink just out of my reach and said, "You should know it reduces sperm count, and you need all you can get if you hope to have children!"

I just laughed and pulled her body closer to mine so I could retrieve my beverage, but she bent her arm so that my drink was behind her back. I got up on my knees on the couch like she was and moved face to face with her. I looked in her eyes and I moved my hands to where I could get my drink.

Then all of sudden I forgot what my mission was and my hands ended up on her hips. We just kept staring into each others eyes and I slowly started to move closer.

Out of no where I heard Scott yell "Guys it's almost dark!" which scared the heck out of Kate and caused her to drop my drink and spill everywhere behind her back.

-------Kate POV-------

I practically lunged into Stiles lap because I didn't wanna get wet, which caused him to fall back on the couch. I was completely on top of him and I could feel his hips pressing against mine. I had my hands on either side of his head, and he has a shocked expression on his face.

"What the world!" I heard someone yell from across the room. Stiles and I looked up to see a very confused Scott.

"Its not what it looks like Scott!" Stiles said frantically. I started to talk "Yeah I-" but was cut off by Scott. "I don't even wanna know." he said sitting down throwing his arms up with a smirk. I stood up finally getting off of Stiles, and stuck out my tongue at him.

"Um I'll clean this up and you go put on some dry pants." I said laughing at Stiles cause the knees of his pants were all wet with mountain dew. "Sounds like a plan" he answered also laughing.

-------Stiles POV--------

I walked to my car to get my bag so I could get my gym shorts. As I looked through my bag I thought about what just happened. I almost kissed Kate! But she didn't move back when I was about to, so does that mean she likes me? I finally get my shorts and walked inside to change.

I walked through the door and went straight up the stairs to the bathroom. Still focused on Kate. I pulled off my pants and shirt and then the door swung open.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I was gonna wash my hands, but I'll wait till your done." she said while trying to avert her eyes from me just in my boxers.

"It's okay go ahead." I said pulling on my shorts. She went ahead and washed her hands and as I looked up I saw her staring at my body discreetly by using the mirror, so I decided to mess with her.

I started pulling back down my shorts. Then I hear her blurt out "What are you doing!" I looked up at her and she has a light pink blush on her cheeks. She was still turned toward the sink and I answered with a smirk "Proving you were staring at me." Her blush deepened and then he ran out of the bathroom.

After taking a quick shower because I knew I had to stay here all night with Scott, I walked down stairs to see Scott sitting on the couch but no Kate. Then I heard a loud bang come from the kitchen.

Scott and I both ran to the kitchen to find Kate laying on the floor next to a bunch of pans and a turned over stool. Clearly seeing what happened Scott bent to Kate who was holding her head with tears in her eyes.

"You hit your head?" Scott asked softly and she nodded yes. "Make sure her head isn't bleeding" I suggested to Scott.

--------Kate POV--------

I was kneeling on a stool putting dishes away on the top shelf and I started thinking about what had just happened. Me walking in on Stiles almost naked. I tried not to look but I couldn't help my self. He just had an amazing body and he saw me staring and then made me blush. I feel like a total idiot.

While thinking about Stiles I lost my balance, fell and hit my head on the counter and landed with a hard smack on the floor. That's when Scott and Stiles came running in.

I really couldn't understand what was happening and then Scott bent down to me. "You hit your head?" he asked me softly and I nodded which was a mistake.

"Make sure her head isn't bleeding." Stiles told Scott. He looked to see if I was bleeding and luckily I wasn't.

"Okay I'll clean up this mess and Stiles help Kate to her room." Scott ordered.

Stiles came up to me, bent down and picked me up bridal style gently trying to reduce the amount of movement for my head. He carried me up the stairs and to my room. Which was no problem for his strong arms. I curled into his chest, taking in his wonderful scent that just covered me like a blanket.

He gently laid me down on my bed. He sweetly wiped away my tears and then stood up.

"I gotta go tie Scott up, it's getting close to time." I nodded understanding. He started walking to the door and turned around and said "I'll be back in a minute." Then he was gone taking his sweet an masculine scent with him. Gosh my head was killing me!

Thanks for reading!! Tell me what you think..Any suggestions??

Edited by (the new editor): Jessie J.