Exploring beginnings

Start from the beginning

"Hey what's wrong?" she questioned "Oh nothing just a little tired." I lied.

Before she could respond I asked "So how are things between you and Scott?" She smiled and said worriedly "Really good! I'm sorry it must be weird having one of your best girlfriends going out with your brother" "Oh its fine, you make him really happy." I answered with a faint smile. "Yeah he makes me happy to, but Scott would probably go crazy if you were dating his friend like Stiles!" I didn't want to talk about that, so I turned and look out the window for the rest of the ride just watching the scenery fly by.

Five minutes later she pulled into my drive way and then I looked at Allison and finally answered "Yeah he would." Then I gave her a hug and thanked her for the ride. I hopped out of her black car and then ran into my house to take a shower, because that's where I did my best thinking.

While in the shower I stood there with cool water running over my body thinking about the millions of things running through my mind.

I didn't know what was wrong with me. I had known Stiles basically all my life. I had a little crush on him, but I mean I could handle it, and things have never gotten weird like they are now!

I just couldn't get him out of my mind. Maybe because he was so sweet and goofy, and did I mention he was extremely sexy! No! I'm not supposed to think that! What am I saying? I can't like my brothers best friend!

He's just looks so delicious, I mean he works out regularly and it pays off. He had nice arms, abs, and an amazing v! I only got to see it during the summer when we went swimming. With Scott, of course.

I started thinking of different things trying to get myself together and then it hit me like a ton of bricks. Tonight was a full moon! Which meant I would have to help Stiles watch Scott. Just great!

--------Stiles POV--------

"Hey where is Kate?" I asked Scott when I noticed Kate wasn't waiting by my jeep for a ride home as usual.

"Allison gave her a ride home." Scott said tiredly. I understand why, We just got done with lacrosse practice.

"What? Why?" I asked very confused.

"I don't know, she probably just didn't wanna stay and watch us practice."

Then Scott looked up at me suspiciously and asked "Why are you so worried about her all of a sudden?"

I kinda froze at the question and looked down at my feet and mumbled "Oh I'm not, just wondering "

I jumped In and zoomed out of the parking lot barely giving Scott time to close his door. This wasn't the day to do that either. "What in the world man?" Scott yelled at me clearly mad. I ignored him and just went straight to his house.

As we were pulling in the driveway I turned off my jeep and looked at Scott "Tonight is a full moon buddy, and Kate and I will be there watching you as usual." He looked down, "Yeah." he responded getting out of my jeep.

We walked in the house and it was pretty quite except for water running upstairs. Scott and I both walked to the kitchen starving and made us some ham and cheese sandwiches. We both made two a piece and made our way to the couch with some mountain dews.

I looked at the bottle and said, "Hey Scott, did you know Mountain Dew reduces the sperm count in men?" Scott looked at me like I was crazy an laughed. He just shook his head and took a large swallow of his Mountain Dew. I defensively said, "What? You think I'm crazy? It is the yellow 5 in the drink that makes it do that!" He just shook his head and replied, "I googled it. That is just a hoax. It is completely safe." My jaw dropped and I said, "I have been lied to!"