Cheerleading

*******

Harry made pasta for dinner and we ate it on the roof then we looked at the stars through the telescope. We kissed under the stars and played real-life fruit ninja. It was kind of like our second date. 

'Oh my God its all most 11!' I gasped looking at my phone after our game of air-hockey on the roof. 'Oh I better go' I sigh

'Awh no Laura please don't go' Harry says making the puppy dog eyes and wrapping his arms around my waist then nuzzling my neck. 'Awhh baby, I have to' I reply deep in his hug. 'No you don't' he muffles, burying his head deeper in my neck

I pull away from the hug so that i can see his gorgeous eyes. I look into them, so big, so green so mischievous and full of wonder. Man I hated those eyes. 'But I do' I smile lifting his chin up with my finger, his face in a sad sulk. 'Oh, alright. But at least let me drop you home' he half smiles. Not wanting me to go.

'Ok, thank you.' I smile. I lean forward for a small his goodbye when his lips crash into mine. Creating powerful heat between us, my hands shuffled his hair and his hands slip up and down my back rapidly. He was amazing.

We eventually pull away and smile at each other, 'Come on' he smiles biting his lip. He then ran down the flights of stairs with me following. I gather my stuff and he grabs his skateboard which is by the front door. And we left.

We got to my house the same way as we got to his, me on the front of his skateboard and him on it right behind me. We arrive at my porch and he said, 'I had a great time today, Laura' Harry smiles trying his best not to look down at his feet.

'Me too' I grin, he leans in and kisses me once more. Just one touch and I was a believer, every kiss it gets a little sweeter. It keeps getting better, keeps getting better all the time.

'Get a room you guys!!' Ashley says who was looking at us and was standing in the door way of the house. She must have opened the door without us even noticing.

We pull away from the kiss, 'Well I guess I'll see you two ladies tomorrow.' Harry smiles then begins his journey home on his skateboard.

I enter the house and close the door behind me. 'Uhhhh....that gu!!' I lay my back on the door grinning like crazy to myself. 'He's good huh?' Ashley smirks

'Uhhhh hes just, hes just....!! Uhh.....Magical!!' I sigh 'Do you know how hard it is to find a sweet, caring, funny, smart, hot guy nowadays!? He's one in a million!' I sigh thinking about him

'Actually, I do. I do know how hard it is. But I found one too.' Ashley smirks biting her lip looking at the floor. 'Whatt?? Girl who is it?' I chuckle

'Its Liam!' she shrieks 'We are actually in a lot of classes together and I was at his house all afternoon. We are going out this Saturday!' she smiles. 'Oh Ashley that's fantastic!! I'm so happy for you!' I laugh and we spend the rest of the night chatting over Liam and Harry, yet again.

*******

Harry's POV:

I got back to my house, love struck. I can't believe it but I really am falling for this girl.

I went over to my lap top and skyped Niall.

'Yeah buudy' Niall greeted me when the video call had started 'What ever happened to just saying hello? No one says hello anymore.' I chuckle looking at Niall who was lying on his bed with his white tank top and blue&black snap back backwards on his head. His fluffy blond hair falling out from under it. No one knew this but I always was jealous of Nial's hair.

'Sorry, Hello dear Harold for what do I owe the pleasure??' Niall smirked. Oh crap I dint say my traditional 'Until then my love'-goodbye to Laura, awh man.