Hate To Love (Steve)

You always hated Steve. Every little thing of him bothered you. It also bothered you that he was just wasting up oxygen to himself.

One day you decide to walk towards the park. You sat on top of the monkey bars enjoying the view. It was peaceful and queit until a red mustang pulls up. Uh oh you knew who they were the one and only Bob and Randy! They never leave you alone. You sit up annoyed at their presence.

They get off the car and walk towards you. It seemed like they were drunk.

"What do ya'll want!?" You ask firmly. "We want you!" Bob says as Randy grabs your arm trying his best to pull you into the car. You try to wiggle and kick him but he was to strong.

"Let me goo!!" You scream as Bob covered your mouth. Suddenly you hear that familiar voice you hate and despise. "Let her go!" Steve yelled getting closer to us. Luckily they didnt to anything to you. Steve began punching Bob and Randy in the stomach making them suffer.

"You better learn to respect broads!" He yells as the two socs speed off. "I didn't need your help!" You yell across his face . "Y/N admit it you don't hate me!!" He smiled. You did hate him but you loved him more.

"I dont know!" You mutter. "Thanks for saving me." You add scratching the tip of your head. "Look y/n I feel different about you now." What Steve said made you think about his feelings too.

"Steve I..I kinda.....uh like you.." You stutter. He smiled as he place his hand against your hair stroking it. "I do too."

He says before we knew it he collapsed his soft lips against yours. Suddenly we hear a someone giggle. You two break away revealing Sodapop. "So you two dont hate eachother?" He smiled suspiciously.

"No" You smile back. "So what does this mean?" Soda asks. "We are together?" Steve said. I nodded to agree. "Lets go back home and tell the others!" Steve said grabbing my hand in his.

"Okay!"

*A/N

Vote/Comment and Fan please.

Send me requests. :D