3.Frat Party

I spent the whole day talking with Sophie,walking around the campus and meeting new people.It seemed so cool.I got my books,my class schedule and the best part-the university sweaters and t-shirts we all love.
"So,there's this huge party at the frat house tonight at 9,you ladies feel free to come by" Jey said,he was one of Matt's friends
"Sure,well go,right Bianca?" Sophie asked
"Yeah,why not" i agreed
I mean,why not?Right?I can have fun.
"Nice,see you tonight.Laters" Jey said,giving me a wink before he left
"Uh oh,what was that?" Sophie asked with a grin on her face
"Uh,what was what?" i asked,like i don't know what she meant
"He winked at you" she said,wiggling her eyebrows
"God,Sophie.Don't get ideas" i laughed
"Let's go to get some food,i'm starving.Then,we should head back to the rooms and start getting ready for tonight" she said and started walking we had some food,which let me say was really good,then went back to the rooms.I took a quick shower then let Sophie do the same.I got dressed then put some makeup up.
"Is this dress slutty?Be honest" Sophie said
"No,it's fine" i said while putting on mascara
"Okay,good.I bet there are gonna be some cheap hoe's tonight" she said and i started giggling at her words
She was a cool chick from the Midwest.She had a big mouth and oozed confidence.She was really nice and funny too so i think we're gonna get along.Also,she doesn't seem two faced or fake,which is also cool.She and her brother had the same attitude,even tho Matt said that he's nothing like his sister.When we got to the frat house at 10pm,people were already there.The music was loud,people were dancing,drinking and having fun.This didn't seem too different than the party the high school popular's usually throw.But,maybe later on it will change and something cool will happen.
"Hey,i see you made it" i heard Jey's voice
I looked to the side and saw him approaching me and Sophie.
"Yeah" i smiled at him
"Wanna go grab a drink?" he asked
"Sure,i'm planning on getting drunk tonight" Sophie said
"Great,i'm left to take care of you then" i said
We started walking in the backyard and Jey gave us some beer in a red cup.As time passed,i started having fun.Me and Sophie danced,i talked to some people and made i guess new friends.It was getting pretty late tho,and the party was more wild.There were people carrying the couch outside and throwing it in the pool.I started looking for Sophie but my eyes caught another figure.This can't possibly be him,can it? I mean,it wouldn't be logical. What the hell would do someone like him in a place like this? At a party at a frat house for Stanford. It doesn't make sense. Maybe it's just someone who looks similar to him.
Yeah,i mean i had a few drinks and there are so many people here,i must confuse him just because both look similar.
Right?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you so much for reading.Vote,comment and share my book. xx