The Plan

After several months at sea, there was no sign of the Avatar. Sure there had been claims of sightings, but I was beginning to question the validly of the information I had been given. As logic, and reports given to us all pointed to the Avatar heading to the Northern Water Tribe, that's where we were headed. We were only about two weeks away from the Northern Water Tribe, so we'd arrive much sooner than the Avatar and Prince Zuko. Neither of them expected me to be there, we had been travelling undercover as a supplies ship, and I was to sneak into the water tribe, disguised as a non-bender, there to seek refuge. No one would suspect a thing, it was a great plan, if I do say so myself, since I had been the one to come up with it.

Two weeks later...

"Miss, we've arrived, its time for you to descend to the water tribe."

A guard informed me, I finished putting my brown colored contact lenses in, and turned around to him.

"Fantastic, have you brought my clothing?"

I inquired of the guard, He presented me with blue, fur lined clothing. It seemed hideous to me, but I kept my disgusted thoughts to myself and gracefully changed into the clothes. I braided my hair and pinned it to my head so it looked like a crown, with an inscribed pin that resembled waves. I placed my feet into brown boots and walked out to the dock of the ship.

"Remember princess, lay low until the Avatar arrives, befriend him, and then capture him. Zuko and Zhao are most likely going to be there too, be wary of them. And-"

The head guard clipped a golden chain to my neck and handed me a golden knife.

"Please be safe, my princess."

I nodded, and looked ahead, before diving into the icey waters