"Theo said that he saw Stiles do it. He said that...Stiles bashed his head in with a wrench and didn't stop until he was dead. And he didn't think to tell us until yesterday." I explained.

Derek shook his head. "No, that doesn't sound right...I know I haven't known Stiles nearly as long as you have, but for the time I have known him, I don't think...well no...I know that Stiles is nowhere near capable of doing something like that...especially to someone like Donovan."

"So you think Theo might have been lying?" I asked.

"Well, it's possible. I never really trusted him. Did you even hear Stiles' side of the story?" Derek asked.

"Well...not exactly. When me and Scott confronted him about it, he never denied killing him."

"What if it was an accident? Maybe what Theo said happened wasn't the truth. I think you should at least hear the full story from Stiles before you decide to cut him off from your life. He's your best friend, your brother. He at least deserves a chance."

I looked down at my hands. "He probably won't talk to me...I gave up on him. He probably hates me now."

"Hey, look at me." He said, lifting my chin so I could look him in the eyes. "He could never hate you. You're like his sister. I think if you're willing to give him a second chance, he'll do the same for you."

I sighed. "You're right. I guess we should probably get back to them, right?" He nodded and helped me up. When I stood up I grabbed his face with my hands and kissed him. When I pulled back he smiled.

"What was that for?"

"For being you. I don't know what I would do without you. I almost went out of my mind when you went missing. I'm just glad to have you back." I smiled. He kissed my forehead.

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. I love you."

"I love you too."

I heard a ringing sound and found my phone on the ground. I must have dropped it last night. I looked at the screen and saw that it was Isaac calling. I quickly answered the phone.

"Isaac?" I asked.

"Oh thank god, you're okay. Everyone's been worried sick about you. Where are you?" he asked.

"I found Derek. I caught his scent. he was at the Hale house." I said.

"How'd you catch his scent?"

"Well, Theo helped me shift completely and I followed his scent there." I said.

"Wait, Theo helped you? You don't know what happened then?"

"No, what happened?"

"Tyra, Theo lied to you, to all of us. He's working with the Dread Doctors, he's a chimera. He tried to kill Scott." Isaac said. I almost dropped the phone.

"Scott's hurt?! Is he okay?! Where are you guys?" I panicked.

"We're at the hospital."

"What? Why?"

"It's Stiles' dad. Something's wrong with him. And Lydia...she's acting really weird. You just have to see it for yourself."

"Okay, Isaac, we'll be there as soon as we can, okay? Just don't tell anyone I'm coming, please?"

"Okay, I'll see you when you get here."

When he hung up I looked at Derek.

"We have to get to the hospital right now." 

----

I burst through the hospital doors with Derek trailing behind me and went to the front desk. The secretary looked me up and down.