Chapter 4

We rushed to the sheriff's station after getting a call from Malia saying it was urgent and to get there now.

When we ran in, there was blood on the floor and Mr. Stilinski was on the ground trying to stand up. Scott immediately rushed towards him and helped him up. Then, me, Stiles, Theo and Derek made our way around the corner and found Kira kneeling on the ground next to a very bloody, injured Lydia.

"Lydia!" I said once I saw her. I ran over and knelt by her.

Theo quickly ran over and suddenly removed his belt and tied it around her waist to apply pressure. I looked at him in awe and he gave me a small smile.

I mouthed "thank you" to him and he nodded.

"Oh God." I heard a woman's voice say. We looked up and saw that it was Lydia's mom. She quickly knelt next to Lydia.

"Stiles." Scott called. "Stiles, come on."

He looked back and forth from Scott to Lydia.

"It's okay." Theo said. "She's alright."

"Tracy." Lydia choked out. "Stiles, I'm alright. Help Tracy. Go."

"Come on, Stiles." Mr. Stilinski said, pulling him away with Scott to go find Tracy.

We immediately called an ambulance and rushed over to the hospital.

---

"Stiles." My mom said, approaching us.

"How bad is it?" Stiles asked.

"It could've been worse." She said. Then walked over to Theo, who held my hand comfortingly. "Theo, nice going on that tourniquet, you probably saved her life."

Theo nodded. I noticed Stiles give him a strange look before turning back to the rest of them.

"Alright, she's about to go into surgery, so it's gonna be a while. Any other supernatural details that I need to know about? Or do we just stitch her up and hope for the best?" Mom asked.

"Its was the tail." Kira said.

"Tracy cut her with the tail, if that makes a difference." I said.

"Okay," my mom said and left.

"But it wasn't just Tracy. There were the others. The guys in the masks." Malia said. We all looked unsure. We didn't know what to think.

---

"Do you need a ride home?" Theo asked me after everyone started leaving.

"Yeah, that would be great. Thanks." I said, giving him a small smile. I saw Derek outside and walked over to him.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little worried, you know?"

"Don't be. Lydia will be fine. She's got your mom looking after her." He said. I sighed and nodded.

"I guess you're right." I said. "So I'll see you later then?"

"Yeah." He smiled. "Just call me if you need anything."

I smiled. "I will. Bye Derek."

"Bye." He said before getting in his car and heading home. I turned around and saw Theo waiting at the door for me.

"Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded and walked with him to his car. I got into the passenger seat and closed the door. Theo got in the driver's seat and started the car.

---

Once we got to my house, he parked the car on the side and got out with me. We both walked up to the front door and just looked at each other.