Wonho

"Y/N WAKE UP!! WE ARE GONNA BE LATE FOR THE MONSTA X CONCERT!!"

You opened your eyes and saw your best friend all geared up in monsta x merch. You checked the time and saw that it was only 6 am. You groaned and sat up.

"Why did you come so early? The concert doesnt start till 7 pm."

"I know that, but you were complaining that you didnt have any merch and wanted to go buy some today before the concert. So i told my aunt, the one that owns the kpop store, and she said that she would let us go in before the store opens to check out the new merch that was just shipped in."

You groan and got out of bed. You finished getting yourself ready and walked out of the bedroom. You walked to your closet and thought about what you should wear. You thought about it for a while until you decided on something simple. You took out the only monsta x shirt you had and put it on, then you grabbed your favorite pair of jeans, then you matched the blue jeans with your navy blue converse. You grabbed your purse and walked towards the kitchen finding your friend raiding the fridge. 

"Y/N do you have any fruit or bread? I'm starving."

"Um check the top drawer, there should be some apples."

"Oh found them! Thanks!" 

She turned around and dropped the apples. 

"Y/N how do you manage to dress to casually but look so stunning at the same time? Please teach me your ways."

You giggled and grabbed your keys and motioned your friend to get on the car. You arrived at the store and saw y/b/f/n's aunt arriving as well. Your best friend ran out of the car and hugged her aunt. You parked and got out as well. You waved and smiled at your best friend's aunt and followed her into the store. You look around and was amazed by all the brand new monsta x merch. You walked towards the dolls and saw your bias wonho so you decided to chose that doll. Then you walked towards the jackets and saw one that said wonho and his birth date on it so you decided to take that one as well. You finished looking around and went find your friend to pay for the merch. Turns out your friend said you didnt have to pay but you tried to but couldnt get past your friend so you thanked your friend's aunt and went to a cafe since it was still to early to go to the concert venue. 

As you arrived at the cafe your friend went to order as you went to find seats. The cafe was nearly empty except for a group of people in the corner. You sat next to the window and took out your earbuds and listened to hero. Without noticing, you started singing and failed to notice the group of people in the corner listening and staring. Your friend came back with an iced tea and a cup of coffee. As you reached for your drink, you noticed one of the guys from the group was stealing glances at you. You smiled to yourself.

"Hey y/n, did you notice that group of guys in the corner? They keep looking this way." 

"Yeah..but don't they look kinda familiar?" 

Your friend's phone and your phone both beeped at the same time. You both looked at each other and looked at your phone because both of your guys know that when ever both phones ring that means monsta x updated their status on twitter. You checked the tweet and your jaw dropped. You looked up at your friend and saw the exact same expression on her face. 

"Did i really just see what i think i saw?" 

You couldn't speak a word because you were too shocked so you just nodded. 

"Monsta x is sitting right there....OMG...and they were staring at us!" 

Your friend starting fangirling silently since she didn't want to embarrass herself. You looked back at the group and saw the same person staring at you again. You blushed and looked down at your drink. Then you heard multiple chairs scrape the floor meaning they got up and were leaving. You looked up again and saw them walking towards you and your friend. You quickly nudged her and she looked up as well and her eyes widened. They stopped at the our table and took off their disguises and smile. 

"Hi, may we sit here?"

You looked at the person who talked and saw your bias Wonho. You started blushing and nodded shyly. You watched as they all sat down and you almost stopped breathing since wonho was sitting beside you. You looked at your friend and saw that she was trying not to fangirl so hard because her bias IM was sitting next to her. 

"So I'm sure you know who we are, so may i know your names?"

"I-I'm y/n and she's m-my best friend y/b/f/n."

You heard wonho chuckle when made you more flustered. 

"You don't have to be nervous y/n. So are you guys going to the concert tonight?

Your friend nodded. 

"We have front row tickets, but we didn't get the VIP passes." 

Then they all looked at each other and smiled. IM pulled out 2 VIP passes and gave them to your friend. She squealed and hugged IM. IM seemed flustered at first then hugged her back. When your friend realized that she hugged IM she quickly let go and blushed. IM started pouting while the rest of you guys laughed. Wonho then turned to you and was about to say something but was inturrpeted by his phone. He picked up and hung up right away. 

"Guys we gotta go practice for the concert right now. Let's go. Oh I will see you girls at the concert bye~"

They all waved at you guys as they left and left you both frozen and unable to process what happened. 

TIME SKIP

You arrived at the concert venue and saw a large line of people waiting to go in. You and your friend both groaned and ran to the end of the line before it got any longer. Not long after the doors opened and we ran in to find our seats. The concert started not long after you found your seats and you and your friend cheered your heads off. When they were singing perfect girl and steal your heart, wonho made eye contact with you everytime he could. You blushed and continued cheering. Soon the concet was over and it was time to go backstage with the VIP passes. You and your friends squealed in excitement and walked with the others backstage.  

"Alright please settle down, since you guys have backstage passes, you are allowed to take pictures and interact with monsta x." 

All the girls started cheering and the person incharge put you guys in a line. Since you and your friend was the last one to get in the group, you guys were last. It took forever, but you finally made it to monsta x and they all smiled as they saw you guys walk up. 

"We meet again y/n and y/b/f/n."

Shownu smiled and reached out his hand for a handshake. Next was hyungwon, he winked at you and you started blushing. After was jooheon, he did his aegyo and you thought he was soo cute. Jooheon was taking too long so kihyun just grabbed your hand from jooheon and sang to you. You were so mesmerized by his voice that you didn't notice minhyuk talking to you. After minhyuk, was IM. IM asked if your best friend has a boyfriend and when you said no, he look so excited. As IM was smiling to himself it was finally time to talk to wonho. Wonho held you hand and smiled. You then felt something inbetween your hands and was going to look but wonho stopped you. You guys just stared into each others eyes until the person in charge told you guys that it was time to go. You hesitantly let go of wonho's hand but made sure you still had the piece of paper in your hand. As you made your way out of the building, you heard someone call your name.

"Y/N WAITT" 

You turned around and saw wonho running towards you. 

"Y/N I need to ask you something, um a-are you seeing anyone right now?" 

"No, I'm still waiting for the right one to come along."

He smiled and held your hand. Then he leaned in and kissed your cheek. 

"What if I was your mr. right? Would you give me a chance?"

You nodded shyly and looked down. Then you heard someone call wonho and you saw the rest of the members getting into the van. Wonho let go of you and started running towards the van, but before he got in he made a call me sign. You giggled and nodded then looked at the piece of paper in your hand. 

I would love to take you on a date sometime :) Call me XXX-XXX-XXXX  -wonho

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the crappy ending cx i couldnt think of anything else to write. Anywayy feel free to request with the form in the description!