Welcome

Hugo's POV

Judging by the way my classmates groaned, the place we were going to is NOT luxurious.

My name is Hugo Farlane, son of the owner of 'the Farlane Production'. Apparently, we were to spoiled for our own good, so they're taking us somewhere. So here we are, in the bus and I'm bored as hell. I'll just do what I do when I'm bored.

I slept the whole ride there.

As a lesson to us rich folks, they are going to assign a family to one of us and they will teach us how they live. I hope I get to be assigned to a rich family. Mhmm this is the life.

I woke up to a screeching sound that almost blasted my ear off. I sat up and groggily wiped my face. I looked at the front of the bus and saw Stacey shrieking at the top of her lungs. "Oh my god! No! I am not staying here!"

I looked around me. "Hell no!"

They turned to look at me. "I knew someone else was missing!" said Mr. Jonas as he snapped his fingers mockingly.

My nostrils flared as I stood up. "I am not staying here! I refuse to stay here for a month. No! I--"

"Mr. Farlane!" I was so angry at that point. "You will stay here! One more word from you and I'll assign you to the poorest family"

I groaned and plopped down to my seat.

Look at this, it's so flucking dirty. If you could see the houses, I swear you'll barf. Hope flooded my mind as I said; "If you don't take me home, we'll stop donating to the school"

They whispered and nodded in approval. Mr. Jonas walked to me and asked; "Do you know where your money goes?"

I smiled wickedly and answered; "Yes, it goes to your paycheck". He snickered.

"Not really, it goes to them" he pointed to the small building in the distance and I realized that it was their school. Sympathetic thoughts then slowly killed me inside.

"Your money is sent here so they could have a better education. Education is their happiness, are you willing to take the only thing they have?" He looked me in the eyes and I melted. "No, I guess n--"

"What!?" Stacey shrieked. "Are you telling me that you would rather stay here?!?"

I looked at her and shouted; "Stacey! Would you think beyond yourself?" that shut her up... after huffing and having a tantrum.

The bus stopped in front of the school parking lot (which was empty) and we all went down. We retrieved our stuff and headed inside, losing a paper bill on the way. It was really weird, remember when I said it was dirty? Well, I lied. I was hoping this place would look like a dump but this place is surprisingly clean.

We were led to the assembly room and were told to stand on the stage. Outside, clean like heaven. Inside, a dump.

What the hell happened to our money?

A while later, students came piling in. We were all shocked at how they looked. They were clean, yes but they looked skinny. For me they are.

"Oh my god Hugie! They look so beautiful and sexy!" I shot Stacey a glare and the students who heard her did the same. "What?" she asked. I turned to the offended students and smiled apologetically.

"Students! These people came from Farlas High and we will be assigning a few to your family" said the principle. Many objected. I overheard some talking about not enough food or not enough rooms and that made me gulp.

"Okay, Marcie Adams will be staying with Summer Ross" A girl stood up and my classmate stood up also. They walked to the side together.

I tuned out the rest of them and listened when I heard my name. "Hugo Farlane will be with--oh my" I looked at hin as he frowned and scratched the back of his neck. "He will be with--" Sigh "Axle Hughes" they whispered. I stood up and waited for him to stand.

"Its a HE right?" I asked and he rubbed his temple. He shook his head.

Bam!

"Oopsie! I'm sorry sir!" A girl said as she ran to an empty sear but stopped midway as the principal called her.

She was beautiful. Her jet-black hair bounced as she ran and her cream complexion complimented her brownish eyes. She was wearing a green tee and a pencil skirt with worn out chucks.

"Hughes! Come here" My jaw dropped as I realized--- I'm going to live with her for a month.

A/N I apologize. I am only making this using my cellphone. I won't be able to update much but I'll try to make it worth it