I run over to him, heading out through the bedroom door. When I reach him, I jump straight onto his back before he can process what's going on. My legs wrap around his waist and my arms wrap around his shoulders. He stumbles a bit but then steadies himself, holdings my legs up before they slip back down.

We join in on laughter at my childish behaviour and soon enough I jump off of his back and he turns around to face me. I wipe the obviously goofy grin from my face and turn serious, looking him in the eye.

"I'm up for that," I tell him. "It means more than you think," I say and pull him into a tight hug as if I'm going to lose him at any second.

"Vic, we love you, OK?" He says, pulling out of the hug and placing his hands on my shoulders, looking down at me in the eye. "Don't you ever forget it," he tells me and ruffles my already messy hair. I roll my eyes at him and offer him a smile before he turns to leave after smiling back.

He goes down the stairs and I hear some shuffling around before the front door opens and he calls back, "And hurry the fuck up, you ain't missing school!" The door bangs shut, leaving just me and Tony here. Speak of the devil.

"You know, I'm starting to think they love you more than they do me," Tony laughs. In my abnormally happy mood, I run back over to Tony who's stood in the doorway of my bedroom and embrace him in a hug.

"I will always love you, Antonio," I say, squeezing my eyes shut and leaning my head on his shoulder with a satisfied smile upon my face. He figures out my sarcasm soon enough and pushes me away from him.

"No," he says simply.

"What?" I ask with a fake pout of disappointment.

"Don't you call me Antonio," he says and I just laugh in his face. He rolls his eyes and says, "Will you get ready already? Jeez, we're gonna be late."

"Fine, fine," I chuckle and then head past Tony into my room in the Perry household. I go over to my duffel bag at the end of my bed that still remains unpacked. I get on my knees and zip it open and rummage around for some decent clothes.

"Why are you in such a good mood anyways?" Tony questions.

"What, I can't be in a good mood or something?" I say way to cheerily. I don't know why, but today I feel like nobody can drag me down (A/N: no).

"You're Vic," he enlightens me, sitting on the bed. No shit.

"Point taken," I begin. "I don't know, man, I just feel weightless. That sounds kinda gay but whatever."

"Well, faggot, do you mind speeding up a bit? We still have to get Jaime," he reminds me.

"Okey dokey," I sing, standing up, clothes in hand, and walking out of the bedroom. I head down the wide posh hall to the bathroom, going in and locking the door behind me.

I quickly take a piss, brush my teeth and sort out my hair that is, surprisingly, cooperating. This must be my lucky day.

"Oh, happy days!" I sing at the top of my lungs as I pull my sweats off and replace them and yesterday's boxers with a new pair of boxers (in which Jaime shamelessly packed). I removed my bandages yesterday, seeing as the majority had healed slightly and the rest were no longer bleeding. Don't worry, I flushed them down the toilet, destroying the evidence. Everything would be a mess if they found out about me. Not that that'd be the first conclusion they'd jump to, but I still don't want to risk anything.

I pull on a pair of brown knee length shorts that are rolled around just above my knees. I then, after using deodorant (for the ladies, wink wink), pull a short sleeved baseball shirt that has navy sleeves and the rest is white. I slip my pumps on and then I'm off out of the bathroom, my other clothes in hand.