16: More Sarcasm

The two people that came out were.....that's right!

Prince Arthur and Stepmother who was literally clinging to him for dear life.

I almost laughed at his face, but I could feel that feeling inside of me when I saw Arthur.

You know when you get all fluttery and tingly in your heart when you see someone you like?

Yeah. That's called common sense leaving your body.

Besides, if I could, I would write a note my heart saying, "Dear Heart, could you not get involved with my love life? Your job is to pump blood, that's it." Sadly, I can't.

Whatever, back to this person of complete hotness (which also means if he's hotter than me, I'm cooler than he is), Arthur and Charles were doing their best to pry Stepmother off the prince. Soon, my annoying stepsisters came running, the king followed after, and good thing Edward or his mother aren't there yet.

Ten minutes later, screams, yells, and loud noise could be heard from the courtyard.

This was my expression 😶

By the way, I'm impressed as can be.

At who? 

That's right!

At the palace guards.

They aren't even looking back or observing the huge commotion in the courtyard, yet they still stand like they are statues. Like they could care less what was happening to the royal family at the moment.

Finally, after my ears were ringing from the loudest screeches in my entire life so far, I decided to make my appearance.

I stepped from behind the bush and looked at the guards who crossed their spears.

"Please--" Well, at least they said please.

"Cinderella!" Arthur cut them off from the courtyard. Oh good. My Prince Charming is coming for me.