I saw a grey and blue colored car,assuming it was Bea I walked to her,she parked her car and walked out. "Bea?" I asked the blonde. "Lauren?".

I smiled as we hugged. " My girlfriend is asleep,can we talk out here? "I asked she nodded her head as we took a seat by the door.
~~~~~
"So how did you make the machine?" I asked seeing the sun come up,we have been talking for a few hours already.

"My grandfather taught me when I was young" Bea told me. "So why do you need to travel?" Bea asked me,I didn't want to scare her or anything.

"So a ghost of present told me the only way to save my relationship with my love is to go back in time to save my brother,my teachers wife and my relationship with Camila,my girlfriend" I said hoping she wouldn't leave.

"That's great, I've been going through this all the time,the only thing is,once you fix your life you will forget everything, about time travel and me" Bea told me looking down. "Got it,but will you remember me?" I asked feeling sad,we are actually really good friends. "Yeah".

"What date do you wanna go back?" Bea asked. I could go back to when I was 12 and ran away and took Chris,and fix my parents, but I don't think my life would be better with them in it. I think I know when I want to go.

"September 1st" I said she smiled getting out this small pill,"Take this"She said,"Wait your not going with me"I said a little worried. "No,when you go back your in your body. I wasn't there so I can't go back,just remember what to do to save those people" Bea said,I smile. She is so sweet.

"When I get out of here,I will always remember you. Thank you Bea" I said hugging her before swallowing the small pink pill.
*************
"Lauren, Lauren wake up" Chris yelled jumping in me. I looked around,I was in the abandoned house,it worked. I hugged Chris. "Your here" I said kissing his cheek. He laughed,"Lauwen your going crazy"He said as I got up,"Buddy got get dressed I'll make you breakfast"I told him,he jumped to my arms,"I love you sis"He said before running to get dressed.

On time Camila texted me on the phone Demi and Selena got me. I couldn't believe it worked. I couldn't wait to see Camila,Demi and Selena all together again. I made Chris food,I went to my room when Chris was eating and I got dressed,in some rigged clothes.

"Chris are you coming?" I asked as I saw Camila walk to our little house. Chris ran out with his backpack and lunch box. "Hey buddy, are you excited for school?" Camila asked. He nodded his head he got on my shoulders,as I held on to Camila's hand. "Camz" I said seeing Camila's brown eyes.

"I love you" I said kissing her lips. Camila was taken back a little,we have only been dating for a few weeks,at that time. "I love you too" Camila said kissing my shoulder before leaning on me while we walked.

We walked in our school,God missed the dirty looks the students gave me. I haven't seen those faces in a long while. We walked to Demi's classroom seeing Ally and Normani. "Hey,buddy" Normani and Ally said hugging Chris. I saw Selena and Demi talking for a bit. The reason why I'm here again is to protect them.

"I'm gonna use the restroom, Selena don't go until I come back" I told her,she nodded as I let of of Camila's hand. "Whatever you hear,don't come out of this room. Got it" I said holding Camila's face. "Lauren what's going on?" She asked she covered my hands with hers. "Do you trust me?" I asked, she nodded her head. I didn't have a lot of time left now.

"Then trust me when I say,don't come out of this room,no one" I said looking at everyone. They all were looking at me. They nodded,I smile kissing Camila lips.

I walked out the room,seeing no one in the hallway. I waited until I saw a student go in his locker,"Hey"I said catching his attention. He pulled out the gun,I lift my hand up. "Hey,don't shot" I said,he was shaky.

"What's your name?" I asked slowly walking to him. "Sam" He said. "I'm Lauren" I said,"Sam,you don't want to do this"I told him,he shook his head. "You don't know me" Sam said,"Yeah,I do. Your Sam,the science wiz. You get all A's,but your dad told you that he's leaving you and your mom,you stole his gun and you shot 3 people. My brother,Ms. Lovato's wife,and you.

You don't want to do this I can help you,just put the gun down"I said,Sam nodded,he was shaky. He placed the gun down. And rushed to my side,crying in my chest. "I need help" Sam said. The cops came and took him without any problems, people rushed out of there room,they saw me with Sam and all crowed me.

I looked at Camila who was with Chris,I walked up to them and hugged them. Selena and Demi,Ally and Normani all hugged me.

"Thanks Bea" I whispered closing my eyes.

Authors note
I hope you like this chapter
Vote/Comment
Love you guys