Chapter 3

Lauren's POV
'Did I just kiss her? Ugh!!No it wasn't suppose to be like that. I at least wanted to get to know her before smacking lips- her pink soft lips...Knock it off Lauren' I went back to reality,seeing Camila look down. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to kiss you" I apologized,Camila looked up and smiled, shyly. "If it makes you feel better your lips are soft" I said,did I just say that?

Camila's POV
What? Did she just say that. What do I even say to her,'yours too'. No that's weird. "Yeah you sure feel them when I put chapstick on" I blurted out covering my mouth with my hand, Lauren just blushed and started to laugh. This might be easy she's laughing,this is going good just be cool. "Well I better bandage this up" Lauren said lifting her cut up hand in the air. I nodded in agreement, Lauren ripped off a piece of her rugged shirt and wrapped it around her hand. "Here let me help you" I offered but once I touched Lauren she freaked out and jerked back,"I'm fine thanks..."Lauren said.

Lauren's POV
When Camila touched me I felt something,I know it sounds stupid but it felt like fireworks running thought my veins,I like it. But I can't,well we can't not now not ever. Why you might ask? Because her parents are like millionaires and I'm barely making money to feed Chris with cutting grass. People like her shouldn't fall for a punk like me. A no good scumbag who will probably die in high school from drugs. I need to show her that she can't like me. That's a perfect idea,I should become what everyone thinks I am so she won't go for me and have a good life without me. Why do I care so much for her? I barely know her but I would kill to be with her. "Thanks but I gotta go home" I said walking out but Camila followed me,the halls where empty and if we get caught then we're both screwed. "Wait you can't just leave school your going to get caught" Camila said pulling my arm back. "Not if they don't see us" I said still walking towards the exit. "Us?" Camila asked stopping making me turn around. "If you want to come,by my guest" I said turning around hoping she wouldn't come because if her parents or even teacher catch us...if would be the death of both of us.

Camila POV
Shit should I go? Why did Lauren change her attitude? If I go it would be fun,right? If I dont think she's going to think I'm a prude. I grabbed Laurens arm and locked our arms she turned to look at me I knew she wanted to smile but something held her back. We walked to the parking lot,there were lots or cars and non of them where ours. Lauren started to walk with me in silence, soon I couldn't see the school. I got worried when we saw woods. But I trust Lauren for some reason and knew she knew where she was taking me.

Laurens POV
I had no idea where I was going I need to scare Camila so I went into some random forest hoping this would do it. I didn't want to but we can't be together. When we were walking in the woods I held her hand and lead her safety which I mentally slapped myself for that I bet she thinks I'm sweet now which is the opposite of this whole thing.

Camila's POV
Lauren helping me out is making me fall for her so much. I would love to be with Lauren,I don't care what people say about her I know she's just a soft teddy bear inside. Lauren stopped letting go of my hand and we seat down on a some rocks. I look around and see a flowers, all types some big and small rocks,and a stream of water starting from one point going all the way to who knows where. We just sat there in silence until Lauren broke the silence. "I dont know if you heard the rumors going around in school" Lauren started,I nodded I heard a lot of them in fact. "Is it true?" I asked hoping she wouldn't get offended. "What do you think,Camila?" Lauren asked bluntly said I could tell she was hurt. "I think there wrong, I think you have  different sides to you that you cover up" I told her feeling very bold. "I wanna show you something" Lauren told me taking my hand as we walked a long way getting out of the woods walking into a really bad part of town I never knew existed. We walk to a little burned down house with leaves growing all over the little pieces of wood and glass on the ground,near no houses in the neighborhood. I got worried when I saw Lauren stare at once use to be a nice house I would believe,intently. 'Yeah I heard she killed her parents by burning their house down'. "I heard she was abusive towards them'. 'I heard she fucked all the girl by showing her a scar she has on her arm'. All these thoughts where racing thought my mind," This was the house isn't it?"I asked walking towards Lauren. Lauren just stared at the house. "Yeah...have you heard about it?" Lauren asked not taking her eyes off the house. "Just lies,can you tell me what actually happened?" I asked really not caring if she said no I just want to see Lauren and her reaction and see a new side to her.

Lauren's POV
"When I was born it was just me for a good while,I bet people told you I would hit my parents well it was the complete opposite. When I woke up my d-Mike,Mike would be waiting for me to come out my room and when I did he would start to hit me. He wasn't always bad I remember going to the park with them,I would get hit and when he was finished he would leave me,he had work so I had to do my house work,when I was done my... She would check if I did it properly if I didn't then I would get beat until I couldnt feel my legs. Sometimes I remember being 5 and not eating because I fell from getting hit much. They would drink all the time and when they passed out I would go to Normani's my best friends house and pretend everything was fine" I started,Camila walk closer to me putting her hand on my back, "You don't have to tell me Lauren" Camila told me, but I needed to let her know the real me so hopefully that would scare her. "No I'm fine...when Chris was born I would take care of him not my parents, when I was 12 when he was a few months old my um...they were fighting and the next thing I now I heard a them scream and I smelled something,smoke. I ran towards them and saw that they where trap by flames...they were my parents I loved them...I tried to help but I couldn't without killing myself. So I got Chris his things some of my thing and broke a window and placed him on the front while I went back for them. I got hurt and got this" I said showing her a scar I got by the flames on my arm and on my neck. "The last words I heard my parents say was...we always loved you,they pushed me away I hit my head I saw my parents...burn to death in front of me while I did all I could just to hear a lie. I got my things and Chris and soon found a place and has lived there ever since then" I said holding back my tears. Camila wrapped her arms around my body as I couldn't help but break down. I held on to her and cried,Camila patted my back and started soothing me. "You did everything you could,Lauren" Camila said. I wiped my tears and looked into her eyes smiling a weak smile,my plan did not work out.

Authors note
Okay this might be a long but I hope you like this chapter
Vote/Comment
Love you guys