Thug Love 2: Second Generation

*Hazel Harrison* 15 years later.

"Wassup people!!!" Im Hazel Harrison. Im known for being cute,thick,and a daddys girl.I grew up in Buckhead,Atlanta. Im mixed cause of my momma and I got long pretty hair that turns red when it comes in contact with sunlight. I also got a Bestfriend name Jared he is my moms bestfriend (Jasmine's) kid. Im older then him by 2 months. Well enough about me lets get into my crazy life. I hope yall ready.

"Hazel get up and get downstairs for school!!" my mom screams at me."Im already up" I say back. Instead of waiting for a reply I got in the shower and did my hygiene thing. When I got out I picked out my shorts that stopped a little above my thigh and my sleeveless shirt that had guns on it. I put on my nerdy glasses and a snapback then looked in the mirror. I was conceited but if you were me you would understand. I put my black and white converse on and went downstairs. My mom was down there cooking and my daddy was holding on to her waist. "OOO yall nasty" I say cooing. My dad turns around and his eyes go to my shorts. "Go change" he says. "DAD!!" I scream. "I don't wanna hear it Hazel go change Now!!"he screams. "Kasen baby calm down her shorts are fine nothing is hanging out" my mom says caressing his face. "Well I will consider it" he says. I silently thank my mom in my head. She then set some pancakes, some bacon and some eggs on a plate and hand it to me. "Eat Jared will be here any second" she says. I sit down and start eating my plate. Jared is my best friend we have been friends since diapers. This will be our second year of high school. I finished my plate then grabbed a water bottle out the fridge. I then ran upstairs and got my Iphone5 off the charger. When I got outside Jared had just exited his house. We walk to the bus stop every morning and wait for the bus. Today Jared had on some black cargos, a obey tank top and his black and white converse. We always match going to school. "Hey beautiful "Jared says. "Hey pinoy" I  say in my Asian voice. "Oh say it  again It turns me on" he scream. I laugh I forgot to mention Jared was goofy as hell. We got to the bus stop when these gang bangers started to talk mess to us. One of them was looking at me like I was a piece of meat but I wasn't trying to look his way. I'm like my momma was (old fashioned) Sex before marriage is not cool. You got to love somebody to get that far with them..am I right??

*Skip the bus ride*

Me and Jared got off the bus and my main bitch came up to me. Her name Delicia she is my Godfather Tahiem's child. She grew up with us too. "What up my Tupac loving bitch!!"she screams. "Haha nothing my crazy Mexican cholo hoe!!!" I scream. We link arms and Jared appears on my other side. "I would stand around with you beautiful ass ladies but Sadie called me she wants to give a nigga head before the bell" he says. "Yeah whatever go fuck with that hoe "I say a little pissed off. "Aww ma' don't be like that" he says kissing my cheek. I roll my eyes and kiss his cheek back. Me and Delic walk to our first period science. I rolled my eyes before going into class I knew today was going to be a long ass day.

*First chapter to the second part of my thug love series well this is Hazel you guys finally get to meet her and see what she is all about. That don't mean you wont see Kasen and Dezmond. LOL WELL GUYS LET ME GO READ AND VOTE I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE-DESTINI=)

P.S Hazel is to the side :)