1. The Sport I Love

There are some characters that you might not know, to have a better understanding you can read my other KNB stories, but you don't have to. All my KNB Fanfiction Series stories relate with each other.

Please Enjoy :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is the meaning of happiness?

People say happiness is a short lived moment of satisfaction like winning the last point in a basketball game. Others would claim happiness is being with someone you love like your boyfriend, friends. and family. Then there are some who would believe that smiles make happiness because being around happy people makes you happy.

What all these views have in common is how they see happiness as a positive thing. Yet being happy isn't about everything in life being good, but seeing the good in everything.

When the generation of miracles were growing, you were suffering. The little raindrops on that day, made me realize the struggles you were facing behind that strong mask of yours.

Everybody wants to obtain the feeling of happiness, nobody wants pain in their lives, but you can't have a rainbow without pain.

If only I knew, I could've done something, yet I didn't. I could've supported all the boys when they needed the most.... But most of all, I could've stopped you from leaving me.

Natsume POV
(2nd year in Teiko Junior high)

I happily hum to myself in the hallways as I head to the gym holding onto my clipboard. Today is the day the new first years are coming in for basketball tryouts. I've been a manager for the basketball team ever since my first year in Teiko Junior High.

I used to play basketball as a kid and I still play, but I decided to not join the girls basketball team. I love basketball, but I'm not competitive for the sport and I don't want to lose my love for it.

The best part of being manager though isn't managing a basketball team, but is being able to be around my boyfriend, who's now the captain for the team. I giggle to myself just thinking about him. He's a little rough and hot-blooded, but he's caring and sweet. He ask somewhat of a teaser, but I'm just the same.

I think back to last year when I confessed to him after he saved me from a bunch of delinquents. I know I was a bit hasty to confess when I didn't even know the guy, but he was just so cool that I couldn't let go of this opportunity and never see him again.

(One year ago)

"This sucks.." I mumble aloud as I walk out of the school's orientation. I have no friends in this school and I'm all by myself. I don't know if there's anything to look forward to. 

Crash!

My eyes widen as I turn to see some kids trying to messing with a girl, who didn't seem to want to be involved with them.

"Hey!" I shout heading straight to the boys. "You shouldn't be trying to pick on someone!" I scold, ticking off all the boys.

"Hah? Who do you think you are?!" One of them asks and I crack my knuckles.

"Just a girl with a sense of justice," I say and quickly turn to the girl. " you should run far away from here." I tell her and she nods her head. I watch her immediately run away from the scene.