tour bus

"No, seriously, he did!" I laughed and Mikey laughed even harder.
We were sitting on a bridge, feet dangling in the wind. We had been up here for about two hours and it was now 10:30 p.m.
The reflection of the moon painted a picture on the calm, still water. Even though it was late, the air was still thick and hot. Truth is, I loved spending time with Mikey. I hope he enjoyed it as much as I did.
"Touring, interviews, touring, interviews," he sighed, "That's what my life is now." his feet swayed a little as he spoke.
"I feel you," I softly spoke, looking down.
"Don't get me wrong, I adore my fans and I'm grateful for everything but... it gets over whelming," he shrugged.
"If you ever need a break from it all, I'm always here," I smile.
I glanced over to see a wide grin spread across his face as he stared down into the water.
"Warped tour ends tomorrow," I said sadly.
His grin soon turned to a frown and I felt myself feeling a bit guilty. I didn't want to have to mention it but that's all I could think about. Warped tour ending and getting seperated from Mikey.
"You just had to remind me," he scoffed.
I turned back towards the water, I didn't want to see the hurt on his face. I wish Warped would never end. Like it would keep replaying over and over. I know it sounds like it'd be boring but it really wouldn't as long as I was with Mikey.
Splash!
I snapped my head back towards Mikey who was now giggling.
"What the hell was that?" I laugh.
Mikey lifted up his right foot and wiggled it around. There were no shoes on it but only a black sock. I looked down into the river to see Mikey's shoe floating down the calm current.
Mikey cracked up laughing and I joined. I needed to enjoy these moments before Warped ended.
"I forgot to retie the shoelaces. Looks like I'll be stealing your shoes," he giggled.
I smiled and shook my head.
"We should head back," I reminded him. It was getting late to be sitting on a bridge and we should probably go to sleep soon.
"Yeah, okay," he replied, picking himself up off the ground.
We walked in silence, the gap between us very narrow. Our hands brushed past each other a couple times and I blushed at the skin contact.
Before you ask, I'm not really sure where Mikey and I stand. Friends... Best friends... Secret lovers. I wasn't even sure myself. I didn't want to bring it up in fear of ruining anything we already had but I could tell Mikey thought about the same things.
We walked for around 5 minutes before we arrived in front of my smallish tour bus.
"Could I just spend the night here on the couch or something? I don't feel like walking to my bus," he asked, keeping his eyes on the ground.
"Yeah, of course," I smile and open the door for the both of us quietly.
I can't see very well in the dark but I could make out Patrick fast asleep on the couch and Andy had fallen asleep in a chair with his head on the kitchen table. To be fair, today was a long day. Joe still wasn't back.
I looked behind me to check if Mikey was still there since things had been awfully silent. As I did, lips were pushed against mine, almost knocking me back in shock.
I didn't question, I just kissed back, my hands traveling to wrap around his waist. He pushed me past the sleeping band members and into my room, closing the curtain behind. I let myself fall backwards onto the bed as he jumped on top of me, slightly giggling, and continued to kiss me. His breath got hot and I was breathing heavily.
I wanted more of him.
I tried to grind myself up into him as our legs were twisted up with each other's. A small moan escaped his mouth and he grinded harder into me. The friction between us was enough to give me a boner. I broke the kiss to lift off my shirt and toss it to the ground and carefully take off Mikey's glasses, setting them on the nightstand.
He smiled before going back down and kissing me even more.
I wasn't sure what was happening. I wanted to think about it but I couldn't when MikeyfuckingWay was ontop of me, kissing me.
My fingers lingered down his torso, and lifted off his slighty sweaty shirt, discarding it on the floor along with mine.
"I-" "Don't"- "Want-" "Warped-" "To end," he gasped between kisses.
"M-Me neither," I studdered, wrapping my fingers in his hair as our tongues danced together.
I kept one hand in his hair and let the other slide between our bodies and to my belt. I fiddled with the buckle, trying remove it.
Mikey heard and slowly broke the kiss. He soon realized and swatted my hands away. He took his own hands and slowly and teasingly, unbuckled my pants and slid them off. He looked up at me, smirking, before taking his hand and lightly palming me through my thin boxers.
A moan escaped my throat and I struggled to keep quiet, knowing Patrick and Andy were still here. I just hoped to fucking God Joe didn't get here any time soon.
He soon stopped, moving back up to my lips. I panted at the loss of touch on my package and kissed harder. Our mouths moved in usion as I slipped my hand to his pants and helped him slide it off.
We only were in our boxers now, Mikey still on top of me, kissing and groaning as I softly tried to push up into him to get any sort of friction I could manage.
Of course the little cheeky bastard teased and teased, only slowly moving his mouth, and not moving his hips in any way.
I finally had enough and let my dominant side come out. I flipped us over so I was now on top of him and heated up the kiss, buckling my hips into his. He moaned and kept a hand behind my neck.
I moved my lips towards his neck, sucking and biting at the sensitive skin as he shaked beneath me. I traveled down his torso and stopped when I got to the waist band of his boxers. I looked up at his face which was aching in need before slipping one finger underneath his boxers and sliding it off his legs.
He winced at the contact between his raging boner and the air. I took a hand and lightly stroked him, smirking as I watched his face blush and low, weary moans escape his mouth. I began to go faster, sometimes gliding my thumb over the tip. He trembled under my touch, biting his bottom lip to stop the loud moans from filling the air.
I carefully pulled my hand off of him.
"You little tease," he giggled.
I planted my lips on his once again. I don't think I could ever get tired of kissing his soft lips. I suddenly felt his long fingers tugging off my boxers and sliding them down to my knees. I kicked them the rest of the way off and smiled into the kiss. I felt incredible right now. Simply incredible. I didn't know how else to explain it.
We were both insanely hard right now and I wasn't sure what to do next until he whispered in my ear.
"Please, Pete..." I could hear the lust in his voice.
"A-Are you sure?" my voice cracked.
He simply nodded and mouthed "yes".
I wasn't sure what to do or where to start. My mind buzzed back to any sort of gay porn I've watched.
I hesitantly propped Mikey's legs up farther and started very slowly pushing a finger at his entrance. I got about half of my finger in when Mikey moaned and murmured "Mmm." I smirked at his pleasure and began pushing my finger in and out. Mikey writhered and twitched as I added another finger to the mix.
"You like that?" I smiled.
"Ye-Fu- My God, yes," he panted.
"You want something more?" I was never the dirty-talker but I felt if I didn't say anything, it'd get awkward quickly.
"Mmm- Plea- Please," he breathed heavily.
I leant down and gave him a quick passionate kiss before I slowly started entering him. He gripped onto the sheets and bit his lip so hard I swore it was going to bleed.
"We can stop if yo-" I was caught off by his voice.
"N-No, No... Plea... Please keep going," his voice full of lust and need and it exremely turned me on.
I managed to slip all the way inside him without much trouble. I pulled back out as slow as I could. The last thing I would ever want to do is hurt Mikey.
I continued doing that until Mikey spoke up.
"Dammit Pete, please. Faster, harder, something," he panted.
I took the hint and slammed into him, causing him to screw his eyes shut and let out a low groan. I continued pounding into him slowly but them picked up the pace.
Soon, all that could be heard in the room was the slapping of skin, Mikey's adorable little "ah"s and "mmm"s and my moaning that I tried to keep in control. I leant down another time, kissing his flustered face as I continued to penetrate him. He kissed back, tugging at my hair and moaning into my mouth.
"You're so- tight, Mikey. It feels- it feels so good," I spoke quietly, gripping strongly on to his hips to give me more force.
"You're doing so-so good," I reassured him.
Because he really was. Sweat dripped down my face and hair stuck to my forehead. Everything was messy and sweaty but it just couldn't be any better.
Mikey's face shone a vibrant red and his eyelashes looked so delicate. His whole face just looked angelic and fragile.
I went in as far as I could go and heard a high pitch moan come from Mikey.
"Right- Right there. Plea- Don't stop," he wimpered.
I continued to pound into him as deep as I had gone, hitting his spot. His thighs trembled and his mouth was gaping open, head thrown back into the pillow with pleasure. I knew I was close so I coiled a hand around Mikey's dick, pumping him at the pace I was going.
Mikey looked so over stimulated and simply beautiful. He squeezed his eyes shut even tighter and clenched his teeth down in attempt of silencing his moans. I was honestly surprised Andy and Patrick were still asleep. I mean, we hadn't been that loud but Andy was a pretty light sleeper.
My stomach churned and my hips buckled, and I finally released my fluids. I moaned and panted, still sliding in and out of Mikey to ride it out. Mikey still hadn't came so I continued to pump his member. Soon, he came, screaming out my name and moaning loudly.
"Shit! Mikey, that was fucking loud, they're right there," I panicked.
He pulled me down to the bed and cuddled up to my chest.
"I couldn't hold it in anymore. You were just so good," he smirked, drawing circles on my chest with his finger.
I chuckled and played with his messy strands of hair.
"Pete? Are you here?" Patrick asked from the couch.
"Uh- Yeah, I'm here," I quickly responded.
"Cool. Look, I was gonna tell you sooner but I just remembered and well..." his voice stopped when he opened the curtain and his mouth dropped open.
Me and Mikey stayed silent. What the fuck was I supposed to say?
"I- We are all going out tomorrow... to- to celebrate..." Patrick looked awkwardly at the ground.
I nodded and swallowed the gulp in my throat.
"Well... yeah. Um, I didn't see anything, okay?" and with that, he shut the curtain and left the room.
"Was I really that loud?" Mikey giggled.
"Yes!" I smiled.
I stared into his eyes before he pulled my chin back down for another slow kiss.

"I'm still stealing your shoes."